Name one good thing about your country

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I love Aussie dollar bills; they have different colours (purple, blue, red, yellow, green - for $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100), and they're also differently-sized too, making it real easy to distinguish them.
Not to mention the details and security features on them...they're my favourite banknotes - far better than America's shitty notes, which are nowhere near as striking or easy to distinguish.

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I love Aussie dollar bills; they have different colours (purple, blue, red, yellow, green - for $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100), and they're also differently-sized too, making it real easy to distinguish them.
Not to mention the details and security features on them...they're my favourite banknotes - far better than America's shitty notes, which are nowhere near as striking or easy to distinguish.
agreed

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
It's kinda beautiful and also rather temperate. Here in upstate (REMOVED), not only does it tend to snow well in the winter but also get rather warm in the summer, though spring and fall are the perfect inbetweens here of hot and cold. Sure, where I live, you gotta drive to get anything, but there's at least the beauty of the landscapes to look at through the window.

• Love
Reactions: AkiraKurusu

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not currently being killed for being gay af, I like that
So true! We are Lucky. We are all people of this earth, Love all the people no matter! Who cares if Steve loves Shaun, or Becky loves Kim...Love is the key!
-oh forgot... most important. USA - Free!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's kinda beautiful and also rather temperate. Here in upstate (REMOVED), not only does it tend to snow well in the winter but also get rather warm in the summer, though spring and fall are the perfect inbetweens here of hot and cold. Sure, where I live, you gotta drive to get anything, but there's at least the beauty of the landscapes to look at through the window.
How warm does it get in upstate (REMOVED)? Into the 30°C range?
If it doesn't get that hot in summer, in Dec to Feb...PLEASE take me with you!

That's one thing I hate about Australia (though I think it'd be a little better in Victoria/Tasmania) - the summers are sweltering, and bushfires are damn bloody guaranteed, just about.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

frozencat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

That's one thing I hate about Australia (though I think it'd be a little better in Victoria/Tasmania) - the summers are sweltering, and bushfires are damn bloody guaranteed, just about.
it isn't much better here

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States

In my opinion it can get fairly hot (up to 90°F, which is unfortunately about 32°C.. Granted most days it isn't that hot for most of the day, and when temperatures do peak we just stay inside with the AC on. We don't have bushfires or any other kind of wildfires up here thankfully, at least not to my knowledge, but still..

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1701711504025.jpg

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users