Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"Over 1.8 thousand crimes were committed per 100 thousand people in Romania in 2022. In 2020, the crime rate saw a considerable decrease, reaching the lowest figure over the observed period - 1,675 crimes per 100 thousand people."

Yeah, I can imagine how worse it would be living there. Especially Brazil, being full of gangs that do deliberate beatings and murder.

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
"Over 1.8 thousand crimes were committed per 100 thousand people in Romania in 2022. In 2020, the crime rate saw a considerable decrease, reaching the lowest figure over the observed period - 1,675 crimes per 100 thousand people."

Yeah, I can imagine how worse it would be living there. Especially Brazil, being full of gangs that do deliberate beatings and murder.
The problem with romania is not so much the crimes(well that is a huge problem) but how backwards people are in some aspects like with foreigners or people that lived abroad and got back to romania. Also too much religion, prices are almost like in western europe but pay is lower. Food is debatable
That's why for me the only thing I miss is the internet speed I had and the fact it was a strong conection. Here in Spain at night it gets from 3-4 mbs download to 140-200 kbs download for some hours and it gets on my nerves

Edit: Also a lot of drunkards and if you don't like alcohol they look at you weird

Reactions: SylverReZ

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have some big stones arranged in a circle.

Were they expecting an Indian attack? Just wondering.

Also, :hrth: I have FINALLY got an answer for the main question :hrth:

[ 🥁 ] We have great STRIP :evil: MALLS ! [tada]

Guess where I deduce the answer from ? :D:blush:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Were they expecting an Indian attack? Just wondering.

Also, :hrth: I have FINALLY got an answer for the main question :hrth:

[ 🥁 ] We have great STRIP :evil: MALLS ! [tada]

Guess where I deduce the answer from ? :D:blush:
Lucky boy.

• Haha
Reactions: AncientBoi

baku-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it sad that it took me a while to come up with something? Ah well, I’ve got this…

…at least we in the States didn’t have to wait as long as other countries to get localized versions of Japanese games, and at least we got them all at full resolution at 60Hz without slowed down gameplay or music or some other ridiculousness that made for an objectively worse experience elsewhere delivered a day late and a penny short.

Assuming that we got localized versions at all, that is…

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto