CreX

Trophies
Website
backloggery.com
XP
Country
Goshogun1 said:
OMFG said:
man do you even play all those games o.O?
i got 24 and i only play 3 of them..

I think its a mental thing having to do with perfection. I always want every good game on my card just for the sake of it. Everyone wants a complete set of something. Its even worse when you love every genre, and most games. like myself.
smile.gif
Yeah... I have every good game I know on my 8GB. Even then I have more than 4GB free space.
smile.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep swapping between my DSTT and my SCDS1, but mine are both pretty full, both 8GB.

I don't see the reason in having a 16GB, the price difference is crazy. 8GB = 12~15 bucks, 16GB = 50 bucks. You get 24GB for that price if you buy in 8GB stacks. This is assuming newegg as you get it fast (2days free shipping) and reliable.
tongue.gif

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Started off with M3 CF and had 512mb. Wasn't enough so I bought another 512mb card but it came with 2x in the package. lol. That wasn't enough so I bought an R4 and a 2GB microsd card. This was sufficient for a while but then I decided to upgrade, got me a CycloDS kept the 2GB but quickly ran out of room. Now I'm at 8GB and couldn't be happier. I could always use the many 2GB/1GB microsd cards I have laying around too.

AtomicBlue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2gig, I only carry like 4 games on it, I don't see the need of having a whole mess of games on it when I only use about 2 of them.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an 8GB, and am sick and tired of swapping out what I need every time a new game comes out. I am getting a 16GB in the mail tomorrow, and am stoked. I cannot imagine filling that up anytime soon.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm i have 2 2GBs (for diff cards) and their pretty full.
only maybe 200mb space left for some new games.
i take out the ones i dont play or have finished. after awhile though

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im transferring my 4gb card over to a brand new 8gb. The 4gb was full (80 DS games, 4 or 5 homebrews+opera browser, tons of games for c64,Atari8bit and Gameboy color emulators) I think 8gb will probably be enough forever, but who knows?

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a 2 gig card that usually have 500+ MB left on it. I just play games, and then stop and remove them. I never store my games on my mSD just because I can. It's wasting space and money.

RAIDEN!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GatorDeb said:
I have a 16 gigger.

14.8 actual space.

11.1 gigs for the NDS folder, 401 games.

1.44 gig GBA, 260 games.

Thinking of getting rid of the GBAs in order to get more space for NDS. I only have like 1.5 gigs left
frown.gif

Can't wait for the 32 giggers!

No music or videos.

401 ds games huh.......lol
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality