Gaming How full is your card?

policrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GatorDeb said:
Could you help me with my Scummvm please?
smile.gif

I get the in-game menu and at the bottom (of the top screen) - For a complete key list see the help screen.

Zip File found Ok!

And then it stays there
frown.gif

BTW I didn't patch it because the CycloDS is supposed to do that automatically.

Anyone who got this to work can point me to a link to download the file they used? Thanks!

Mmm. My version's the most recent available here. I don't see any "zip file found ok", but that might have something to do with the CycloDS (I use an R4. My screen says "DLDI Driver Initialised OK!/Using configuration file: scummvm.ini"). Or perhaps you have an old version.

Basically I dump all the ScummVMDS files into one folder, and all the game files (in their respective folders) into another. Hope this helps:

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have many games on mine. This is how I suffer from pirate syndrome. I have around 2 main games I switch around and a few others that I always keep in case of multiplayer purposes. All the rest.. I fill up with my music.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
well.. got 2gb card on R4 but that enough as i got hard drive
tongue.gif
just take out what i dont want and put in the new one.
also i dont use NDS for music or film.. guess my ipod can do it better

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
158mb of 2gb. there's space for 1 or 2 game yet.

I store the finished game (if it liked me) on my USB (2gb too) , but i don't know how full is.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
microSD 2GB. although it doesn't always seem enough for trying out new releases all at once, it is more than enough to be able to SERIOUSLY put some time and effort into two or three games. any more than that is just distracting, especially when about 12 hours of your day is spent working and 6 hours spent sleeping with about 2-3 hours commuting. so yeah, time is precious. lol.

i have RODS, PSZero, COD:WW, Spectral Force Genesis, Mario Kart, Air Traffic Chaos, Emblem of Gundam, Jam Sessions, My Japanese Coach, Soma Bringer, SRWW, LotR:Conquest. most often i play COD:WW or RODS, then PSZero.

i also have homebrews, backup saves, both moonshell, a ton of ebooks and DSReader, some vids and mp3s.

filled to the rim, hehe.

anandjones

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just have a 1GB and have half of it filled. Just commercial ROMS and Homebrew (which I delete once I'm done with it etc.). Just use it for testing my projects.

xrM

Trophies
XP
Country
Under a 100mb on my 4gb card, I stuff whatever space I have left with tv episodes
yaynds.gif

Planning to get a 8gb card when the price falls somemore

GatorDeb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get 8 gig cards for $20. I paid $70 for the 16 gigger and don't regret it one bit.

One reason I don't like deleting is because I hate putting the card in and out, in and out, because it wears out the contacts. Too bad you can't USB the DS like you can the PSP. I'd love to never take the card out of the DS.

I also like tons of puzzle games and on a given session I'll play 4-5 games.

I also spend about 20 hours a week at work playing my DS, so I get a lot of playtime
biggrin.gif

But the main reason is to leave the card in the DS. I think 32 gigs would be sufficient to have all DS games I'm interested on in the DS (and here I thought 16 gigs would be enough
tongue.gif
). If it debuts at $100 or less, I'm buying the 32 gigs as soon as it is released. I sold my 8 gig for $25 when I bought the 16 gig, so it was only $45 out of pocket.

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've got a 8GB card with like 157 NDS games taking up about 6GB (which of 750MB is only for my lil sis having her own "girly games"), about 12+ GBA games at about 150MB and about 100 Homebrews taking up the rest of the space, such as ScummVM games and loads of emulators + their ROMs.
200MB for music ( John fogerty and the World of Goo soundtrack as of now
tongue.gif
)
I'm at like 60MB left.. and i'd like to have the wikipedia homebrew for DS with its 4GB offline dump of the wiki.. so yeah.. i'd want a 16GB card.

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 8gigger is busting at the seems:

-75 DS games
-30 mp3s
-1 Stargate episode (the 2 part "Lost City" from the end of season 7)

In a given week I will delete 5-10 games I'm not playing and put fresh ones in there. BUT, my 30 songs and favorite Stargate episode NEVER come off the card!

calebh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SleepingDragon said:
My 8gigger is busting at the seems:

-75 DS games
-30 mp3s
-1 Stargate episode (the 2 part "Lost City" from the end of season 7)

In a given week I will delete 5-10 games I'm not playing and put fresh ones in there. BUT, my 30 songs and favorite Stargate episode NEVER come off the card!

Lost City P2 is one of my favorites as well. I have about 1 gb of my 2gb card used. I have about a dozen games, and part one of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. A little off topic, but are you going to get Stargate: Worlds when it comes out?

I play Mario Kart DS and Call of Duty: World at War the most.

CAMILEonFORLYF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
OMFG said:
man do you even play all those games o.O?
i got 24 and i only play 3 of them..

I think its a mental thing having to do with perfection. I always want every good game on my card just for the sake of it. Everyone wants a complete set of something. Its even worse when you love every genre, and most games. like myself.
smile.gif

i have 4gb around 70 games on it and some of my other games are for back-ups in my Hd. whenever i hear about great games i usually check it out and when its no good for me i just delete it.. lol. yay for flashcarts..
yaynds.gif
i also have like 40+ mp3s on it.

QUOTE(Terenigma @ Feb 11 2009, 04:42 PM)
What cards do you use for like 8 and 16 gigs?

because i want to get one like that for mostly music / tv shows coz i already have a few episodes of drawn together on mine with games and a few gadgets but im un-sure if my current card (R4) will work with SD cards bigger than 2gb so any help on the subject would be apriciated!

On topic: Im using a 2gb card with maybe 100-200mb free. my main games on there have barely changed with the majority of my games being wifi

R4 real cards can only use up to 2gb cards so maybe get other cards.. my flashcart is Dstt and i got a 4gb microsd so far its perfect..

Icey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
4GB card with about half a gig left. Enough for Peggle DS and GTA Chinatown Wars hopefully.
Not sure how many games..don't feel like counting.
I do want an 8GB though. I'm hoping to get an ez 3 in 1 soon and a 8GB would help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.