Hacking how do i run animal crossing without update

christianbran

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im running system firmware 3.2 and tried the patch thing. it seems to work but it still shows that i need a update. i really dont want to run it on gecko os. someone said something about brick blocking it but i dont know what that it. i also have the original copy not a backup.

PLEASE HELP!!

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
christianbran said:
im running system firmware 3.2 and tried the patch thing. it seems to work but it still shows that i need a update. i really dont want to run it on gecko os. someone said something about brick blocking it but i dont know what that it. i also have the original copy not a backup.

PLEASE HELP!!

You are at 3.2, that's very good. Get starfall and enable the update block function of it. Now no game will ask you to update if you launch it from the disc channel. (online update is still possible) The game actuall needs IOS37 or IOS38, i'm almost sure it is IOS38. So get the IOS38 wad with wufe (look at Wiibrew for it), extract the IOS files from the game to your sd card with it, and then install the IOS38 wad with the WAD Manager. If you did this, your original should be playable form the disc channel without any problems.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
christianbran said:
awesome it worked thanks! i was kind of scared about all those wii brick warnings but it worked

If you worry about a brick, gather some infos about autobooting zelda while pressing Y on a gamecube controller. If do the correct things, you can start zelda and with it the twilight hack without displaying the system menu. This is one way to recover from a brick from a bad wad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's all fun and games until the soap gets dropped