• Total voters

SG854

Hail Mary
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
So p1ngpong has a bit of a God complex. The man has been given power of supervisor and let it all get to his head.

But I have a secret to tell you. He isn't the top dog he thinks he is. There is people more God then the so called God he claims to be.

@shaunj66 @Costello

All people above him and having the God positions he wish he had. He is a false God. For he is not at the top.

Not being the top dog he always thought he was may bother him. But I ask of him I beg him not to cry.

Reactions: smallissue

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's doing a good job from what I've seen. he did have, ironically, a poll whether or not he should give @WiiMiiSwitch 's poll abilities back, because he wasn't sure if removing them was too harsh. I disagreed with him, because I like WiiMiiSwitch, and his polls don't really bother me. and, even though I disagreed with him, @p1ngpong gave me a like for the comment.

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
He is mad with power and needs to be stopped.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think he's doing a good job from what I've seen. he did have, ironically, a poll whether or not he should give @WiiMiiSwitch 's poll abilities back, because he wasn't sure if removing them was too harsh. I disagreed with him, because I like WiiMiiSwitch, and his polls don't really bother me. and, even though I disagreed with him, @p1ngpong gave me a like for the comment.
He is mad with power.
Just to get my poll powers back I have to scrub him in the bathtub

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think @p1ngpong will ban you for not liking him, but he'll probably reply to this thread. I would reply if it were me, but I wouldn't ban you. I think if you don't like me that's fine. I was a member of staff on another site, and there was someone who didn't like me, because I banned him for a few days after he kept harassing someone. I didn't get angry when he attacked me, so I didn't ban him again, but the admin eventually did for that. if p1ngpong was doing his job and closed one of your threads or something, don't feel bad. @DinohScene did that to one of my blogs when it got out of control, and we all know that I like him and consider him a friend. speaking of which, @STLcardsWS and I made up later after bitsbubba passed. cards sent me a pm letting me know, which I thought was a nice gesture. I cared about bitsbubba a lot. he was my man crush on psx place, even called him bitsiboo kinda like my man crush on Dinoh. we do need to come up with a nickname for you. ;)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@p1ngpong don't worry must of us here know that
200.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
So p1ngpong has a bit of a God complex. The man has been given power of supervisor and let it all get to his head.

But I have a secret to tell you. He isn't the top dog he thinks he is. There is people more God then the so called God he claims to be.

@shaunj66 @Costello

All people above him and having the God positions he wish he had. He is a false God. For he is not at the top.

Not being the top dog he always thought he was may bother him. But I ask of him I beg him not to cry.

My poor poor idiotic fool you have truly proven your low intelligence with this post. You think there is just one God? There are many God's. There are God's of the sun, the sea, harvests. There are also Gods of war. Gods of Chaos. Gods of death.

Who do you think is worth fearing more? Costello and Shaun who are busy coding away on the site? Or me who's only job is to keep order and to banish the idiotic heretics that infest this place?

If you love and cherish the temp I will shower you with unrelenting kindness.

If you try and mess with the temp in any way I will destroy you in a second.

Either way there will be tears in the corners of your eyes, and I will whisper quietly in the ether to you "I beg you dont cry".

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
My poor poor idiotic fool you have truly proven your low intelligence with this post. You think there is just one God? There are many God's. There are God's of the sun, the sea, harvests. There are also Gods of war. Gods of Chaos. Gods of death.

Who do you think is worth fearing more? Costello and Shaun who are busy coding away on the site? Or me who's only job is to keep order and to banish the idiotic heretics that infest this place?

If you love and cherish the temp I will shower you with unrelenting kindness.

If you try and mess with the temp in any way I will destroy you in a second.

Either way there will be tears in the corners of your eyes, and I will whisper quietly in the ether to you "I beg you dont cry".
I beg you use proper grammar

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is actually why I put my name in lower case. I don't know how people feel about God, but I don't want it to seem like I'm arrogant enough to think I'm better. I'm agnostic, which means I'm open to the idea of God, but I don't really follow any religion. I don't know if he exists. I do put godreborn in all caps (the entire name) on my pc and systems. I don't know why. it just looks better that way I guess. I changed my name on the switch, because I thought Nintendo wouldn't like it. I'm pinky on there.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
this is actually why I put my name in lower case. I don't know how people feel about God, but I don't want it to seem like I'm arrogant enough to think I'm better. I'm agnostic, which means I'm open to the idea of God, but I don't really follow any religion. I don't know if he exists. I do put godreborn in all caps (the entire name) on my pc and systems. I don't know why. it just looks better that way I guess. I changed my name on the switch, because I thought Nintendo wouldn't like it. I'm pinky on there.

Good, if your name was in caps I would have banned you as soon as I saw it. That was a close shave for you false God.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.