Gaming How 360 handheld ZOE HD and MGS HD?

Reploid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I played all those games first on PS2, and repeated on PS3. Both those remasters were also released on X360, right?

What I'm curious about is how MS port handled some DualSHock features. I'm talking about being pressure sensitive on all buttons, not just the triggers. In MGS you could choose how far Snake/Raiden gonna toss grenade or empty magazine by reckoning your push on the button. But it may be not that big of a deal.
But in ZOE is far more crucial, since every weapon in the game behave a bit different, depending on button pressure. Choosing between weak scatter shots or single, but concentrated one is a pivoting tactical decision.

Also Vita's port of MGS should have similar issue, while ZOE on vita were never delivered.

Lazlo52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw, I should remember the answer better than I do! I played tons of MGS HD years ago, but since it was so long ago, my memory's getting jumbled up with the GameCube's Twin Snakes version of MGS1. The GameCube controller has way fewer control options than a PS2's, so MGS:TS used, I'm recalling, the X button to crouch, strafe, and cancel a shot. That sounds like a mess, but I remember it being unintuitive, yet easy to get used to once you know it. ... Or, my memory's become horrible and it's actually Y? It's one of those...

Anyway, the 360 has an L3 and R3, so to speak, and I know R3 is used to change the camera in MGS3. I'm pretty sure it was L3 to cancel a shot in both MGS2 and 3. Why wouldn't it be Left Bumper? Because LB is the Lock-on button, the auto-aim I never used in MGS2. Also, I'm getting memories of L3 being a tad unreliable unless I really pressed it down.

Sorry to give such a foggy answer to a six month old question. Worse yet, I've never played ZOE, but I imagine it has a similar multi-button workaround.

Last edited by Lazlo52,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice