Homebrew Tetris up and running on PlayStation 5

chrome_5zSJQ5CVxG.png

Taking a big step forward over their previous "Hello World" attempt, homebrew developer LightningMods has managed to get a working implementation of Tetris up and running on PS5.

LibHijacker which we previously discussed can run 60fps patches, mods, and could potentially load programs but was unable to - however with the release of this news it's clear that launching homebrew applications on the PS5 is now possible. The Tetris homebrew PKG is not yet publically available but the Github for LibHijacker is constantly being updated and can be found at the link below.

Of course, in order get homebrew up and running on your PS5 in the first place you'll need a modified PS5 capable of the current exploits. Our resident hacking guru @KiiWii has compiled a detailed and thorough guide which you can find at the link below if you are interested in hacking your PS5.

:arrow: PS5 Exploit Guide
:arrow: LibHijacker Github

yoyoyo69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Less and less reason not to homebred. Sony threats of banned consoles, are null and void when they are so toxic, the poor service and scandalous pricing is the cherry on top.

urbanman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of buying a PS5, I put my money into building a new gaming PC w/ a 5600X, 6700 XT w/ 16GB RAM... which will be an Xmas gift I'll be giving away to my nephews in a few months 😁😅

• Love
Reactions: Kevbo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed