Homebrew Homebrew channel 1.0.3

jovanah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the same problem but it doesn't happen all the time, it's also stop my usb drive from been detected.

Im running system menu 4.0e, i got preloader, cioscorp and all the standard jazz installed.

p05ta1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after I installed the newest 1.0.3 my Adata sd card is now unreadable. I had to change it to a crucial 2 gig now it is readable.
Strange it is readable on my pc and every other device.

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
That's nothing. The update locked on me, so I reset the Wii and I had to load it in maintenance mode. Then I installed the update again, and I thought everything was fine. Only problem is, I have to boot the Wii in maintenance mode every time now.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
if you have sdhc cards they won't work

have a Kingston 8GB SDHC card that works with HBC 1.0.3 and the homebrew browser 0.3.2, so they do work, just have to use the proper card

Shalfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya getting the same problem homebrew wont load im on 3.2 if that helps

Edit: oh and i did install IOS61 and it did not work

Update: reinstalled homebrew through twilight hack all fine now

archangelz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got the same problem with 1.03 on 4.0U. Funny thing was I have two SDHC cards 8GB and one non-SDHC card. One of the SDHC stopped working after I deleted an app off of it. I can't for the life of me get it working again. I've formatted the thing and put things back on one at a time, but that doesn't seem to help.

Card still reads fine on my computers with external card readers and for wii save games so it doesn't look like a hardware issue. Anyone got some ideas?

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
archangelz said:
I got the same problem with 1.03 on 4.0U. Funny thing was I have two SDHC cards 8GB and one non-SDHC card. One of the SDHC stopped working after I deleted an app off of it. I can't for the life of me get it working again. I've formatted the thing and put things back on one at a time, but that doesn't seem to help.

Card still reads fine on my computers with external card readers and for wii save games so it doesn't look like a hardware issue. Anyone got some ideas?
I have the same problem and so do a few others.

I had it working, then deleted a file, oh look HBB and WadManager can't initialize it anymore! Yet my Wii and HBC can! Tried reformatting, got it to work once more, removed a file, stopped working in those 2 apps XD. And at one point stopped working for MPlayer CE also.

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
Bladexdsl said:
if you have sdhc cards they won't work

have a Kingston 8GB SDHC card that works with HBC 1.0.3 and the homebrew browser 0.3.2, so they do work, just have to use the proper card

I use a 16GB A-data, which is obviously SDHC and that works. I also have multiple 4GB SDHC cards that work. So, yeah, SDHC cards DO work. You have to look at the wiki and find out if you are using a compatible card:

http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/SD/SDHC_Card_Compatibility_Tests

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I just got friendzoned by the girl i like :sleep:
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :ohnoes: oh wait.. Here they are. Thought I lost my Chips Ahoy cookies :cry:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sorry I sat on them when they were open
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And...