OP
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
A bug report:
With NINJAX when i press down it freeze the application instead of return to menu.
And the v1.2 continue showing 1.0 in the screen.

Thanks for your work :yaysp:
Have you read the post related to 1.2 update? You listed the bugs already listed there! ;)

2.0 release is almost ready. I only have to fix the freeze bug that occurs once you press start!

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
By doing some tests, I got the same freeze because I was using a "for" loop unnecessarily ... exemple inattention error : for (i = 0; i<400; i++) clearScreen(screenTopLeft, GFX_LEFT); = overdose, can freeze...
It was just a suggestion, I 'm not sure , I did not check the code.​

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
created a page for you.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Paint
If you have the icon.png (and maybe the banner too) I'll add them to the infobox.

I uploaded the files to filetrip too, it's easier to link a package on the wiki.
I didn't find any licences so I didn't include them in the zip, but I added a text file with some homebrew description and link to git.

Reactions: Margen67

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
OP
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
created a page for you.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Paint
If you have the icon.png (and maybe the banner too) I'll add them to the infobox.

I uploaded the files to filetrip too, it's easier to link a package on the wiki.
I didn't find any licences so I didn't include them in the zip, but I added a text file with some homebrew description and link to git.
Thank you! I'll send you icon and banner once i find them on my PC!

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, a bug I found in the newest 3dsx version is that it freezes when you press the down key and try to exit, I have to manually shut it down to use it again.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
OP
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, a bug I found in the newest 3dsx version is that it freezes when you press the down key and try to exit, I have to manually shut it down to use it again.
Look at the bug list, it's already listed there... I still have to figure out how to exit this homebrew properly. Using "break;" in main.c doesn't work. It crashes. Also, closing 3ds paint when launched from gateway leads into a freezed 3ds. I probably need an help fron someone more skilled than me... Relys st4rk filfat

st4rk

nah
Trophies
Website
st4rk.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Look at the bug list, it's already listed there... I still have to figure out how to exit this homebrew properly. Using "break;" in main.c doesn't work. It crashes. Also, closing 3ds paint when launched from gateway leads into a freezed 3ds. I probably need an help fron someone more skilled than me... Relys st4rk filfat

I didn't worked on exit to Homebrew Loader, but you can look ftppony and blargSNES

https://github.com/smealum/ftpony/blob/master/source/main.c
(return 0 ? )

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm not more skilled than you :P
But yes as mr St4rk says, return 0; is what you are looking for :)

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I insist on the clearscreen () function ; that does not work ... I see this feature in several projects and yet it can not function , this function simply recolor the screen black but it does not empty the buffer ! So there is a problem here ...​

Reactions: Margen67 and filfat

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
I insist on the clearscreen () function ; that does not work ... I see this feature in several projects and yet it can not function , this function simply recolor the screen black but it does not empty the buffer ! So there is a problem here ...​
It does? Then its rather useless then :/

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hello! Thank you for your nice app release.
Today I found another bug. when I exit the 3DS paint stopped working (freeze). (on ninjahax) or this app isn't compatible with ninjahax?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: