Homebrew HOLY CRAP HAX 2.5 IS OUT!!!

Tigroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the new boot.3dsx and, as a test, I close my 3ds with the HBL running. In the video he opened his 3ds, and the launcher was still running; when I open my 3ds back up the screen's black.
I've tried reinstalling themehax, reformatting the microSD card, and using both the boot.3dsx alone and the one from the starter pack, is the link he gives no updated yet?

LordBurrito

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to the new boot.3dsx and, as a test, I close my 3ds with the HBL running. In the video he opened his 3ds, and the launcher was still running; when I open my 3ds back up the screen's black.
I've tried reinstalling themehax, reformatting the microSD card, and using both the boot.3dsx alone and the one from the starter pack, is the link he gives no updated yet?
Yeah, I think he screwed something up.

Reactions: Tigroid

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its awesome.... with the romhacks thing... sky3ds maybe return from the deads.... creating the capacity to run "modified roms"

Does that mean I can just get the necessary files and place them in a folder? I mean not have to repack into a .3ds/3dz rom file. I'm looking at this and it would mean less steps in romhacking, say Pokemon Omega Ruby.

Reactions: Tigroid

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does that mean I can just get the necessary files and place them in a folder? I mean not have to repack into a .3ds/3dz rom file. I'm looking at this and it would mean less steps in romhacking, say Pokemon Omega Ruby.

i dont think will work that way

what i mean wich now you can play hacked roms and modified roms with sky3ds... you still need the .3ds loaded into sky3ds...AND the necessary files to play the hacked game... such romfs and stuff

AND... better than that

ap flag games might work with sky3ds through HANS, if someone managed to by pass this with some patch or whatever

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY