Thaeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
the pak files can be dropped into the cheats folder but any other files
ucas and utoc cannot be used at all.
No i dropped a pak file of HL to the right folder(to change language subtitles) but not work.In other games it works,so where is a problem?

octavius8081

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I am not able to load the mods in the Switch...i did everything as suggested in this forum...can someone help me ?
Post automatically merged:

i can't load the mods on the switch...i did everything suggested in this forum...can anyone help me ?

Thaeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Guys i copy pak file of mods to Phoenix/Content/Paks/......or Phoenix/Content/Paks/mods/....
What is right,because mods on my switch not working.
And one think.The pak file must a correct naming.So what have use????

Last edited by Thaeek,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Guys i copy pak file of mods to Phoenix/Content/Paks/......or Phoenix/Content/Paks/mods/....
What is right,because mods on my switch not working.
And one think.The pak file must a correct naming.So what have use????
In UE4 games all paks are loaded in alphanumerical order. It doesn't matter where your file is in "Paks" as long as its loaded later than original pak. But to have freedom in naming schemes, people are putting pak files to "~mods" folder because they will be always last.

But if game has blocked loading mods, it accepts only paks with names meeting certain pattern.

Thaeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
In UE4 games all paks are loaded in alphanumerical order. It doesn't matter where your file is in "Paks" as long as its loaded later than original pak. But to have freedom in naming schemes, people are putting pak files to "~mods" folder because they will be always last.

But if game has blocked loading mods, it accepts only paks with names meeting certain patte
Thanks for the answer.I'll give you an example.In CB4(All about times) if you change the name of the file, the mod doesn't work.That's why I'm trying to get a certain mod that changes the subtitle language to Czech.So it's more about how to name the file correctly.If I use the same name as for PC, it doesn't work.Only in CB4 it works like that.So what's the point.I'd like to point out that it works like that in most games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: speaking of roasted nuts, do you guys prefer your peanuts salted or honey roasted?