Dumping hogwarts

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know he is a hack. You shouldn't lower yourself to his level. I hack his uploads all the time and get pleaser knowing he knows less than me. Great feeling.🤣
Except stlcardsws is one of the bigger dumbasses. You post a tutorial on fixing games, it could contribute to piracy as if sharing licenses wouldn't. How does he explain edat automatic unlocks if he's against piracy. One dumb fucker.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except stlcardsws is one of the bigger dumbasses. You post a tutorial on fixing games, it could contribute to piracy as if sharing licenses wouldn't. How does he explain edat automatic unlocks if he's against piracy. One dumb fucker.
Now that is my real nemesis.
Yes he is a hippocyrt.
I really don't care about him anymore because I know way more than he ever did about PS2 PS3 and PS4.

He never did understand about how to do things with systems but used developer to make him look good just like some in ps4 screen. They are on all scene and I really don't care about it anymore because it just wast my time.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that is my real nemesis.
Yes he is a hippocyrt.
I really don't care about him anymore because I know way more than he ever did about PS2 PS3 and PS4.

He never did understand about how to do things with systems but used developer to make him look good just like some in ps4 screen. They are on all scene and I really don't care about it anymore because it just wast my time.
It hurt me deeply that temp sided either him injured arguments. He doesn't care about temp. He's a selfish pos.

Reactions: Randqalan

antanitopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I hate to say this but you remind me of a place person let it go. I know you are better than this.
Post automatically merged:

https://twitter.com/backport893

If you want to know.
Oh ! Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

I understood very well that it is better not to follow Fugazi !!!
So I have delete him from my mind ( and twitter )
Thank’s guy !

Last edited by antanitopo,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to derail the thread, but ps3repack is one of the sites that has made me want to quit for a long time. I mean the admin said I was his best friend for helping with his site, but if he's willing to dump me just to protect his site, he can drop anyone without batting an eye.

antanitopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry to derail the thread, but ps3repack is one of the sites that has made me want to quit for a long time. I mean the admin said I was his best friend for helping with his site, but if he's willing to dump me just to protect his site, he can drop anyone without batting an eye.
Don’t worry! I like your style.

Anyway one idea:

I have two PS4, one with firmware 9.00 and the other with firmware 10.2. if I install a game on the second one and then swap the two hard drives, would I be able to obtain all the installation files (for study purposes) of the PS4 with firmware 10.2 via FTP?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don’t worry! I like your style.

Anyway one idea:

I have two PS4, one with firmware 9.00 and the other with firmware 10.2. if I install a game on the second one and then swap the two hard drives, would I be able to obtain all the installation files (for study purposes) of the PS4 with firmware 10.2 via FTP?
no, the hdd is encrypted with the eap key, so it will ask to format if you do that as the eap key is per console.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If what modded warfare said is happening some are already doing it for some time now cheating on psn.
I don't care. no exploited system deserves to be online. as a legit user now, I want them all banned. that's exactly where they deserve to be, and it would be easy as hell to determine this too.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care. no exploited system deserves to be online. as a legit user now, I want them all banned. that's exactly where they deserve to be, and it would be easy as hell to determine this too.
I agree if they cheat but if you want them ban just because of exploted system then I have a problem with that as you well know.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree if they cheat but if you want them ban just because of exploted system then I have a problem with that as you well know.
not only that, but a lot of people care about trophies. they should get banned if they try to sync them. I will help no one with this.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not only that, but a lot of people care about trophies. they should get banned if they try to sync them. I will help no one with this.
Ok I understand but just remember all those complations you did used proprietary copy righted material could still cost you as well if nin decided to treat you the same.
I lost a lot just having a jb ps3 and so did you but instead of blaming the Corp for being over aggressive you seem to blame everyone who unlock system.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I understand but just remember all those complations you did used proprietary copy righted material could still cost you as well if nin decided to treat you the same.
I lost a lot just having a jb ps3 and so did you but instead of blaming the Corp for being over aggressive you seem to blame everyone who unlock system.
no, I don't think any system belongs online. this is especially true now. it's not fair towards people who are legitamtely pay for games, when people who don't even contribute to devs, don't. there needs to be a reason not to hack your system. how is it fair that people with hacked systems can have all the amenities of people without, then not pay for anything? I will not help anyone do this.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, I don't think any system belongs online. this is especially true now. it's not fair towards people who are legitamtely pay for games, when people who don't even contribute to devs, don't. there needs to be a reason not to hack your system. how is it fair that people with hacked systems can have all the amenities of people without, then not pay for anything? I will not help anyone do this.
You know I agree but like your old and mine psn account was ban at least mine for just downloading legally bought games. Maybe I would have more sympathy with it if all I could not do is not sync trouphy and not play online but they official pirated my bought games because I payed for them but not allowed to download them. I bought 10 ps1 8 ps2 5 ps3 and 2 ps4. Only way I will ever buy a ps5 is if it's unlocked so they can't steal what I paid for.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    Oh god, I really am old. lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, sup Sylv!
    Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Anyway, I gotta go to the store. L8er guys. Oops, I better put some clothes on :shy::tpi::rofl2: