Hacking Hit HOME& go back to Wii Menu screen turns black.

astr0z0mb1e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I recently did the Twilight Hack & then the homebrew channel to my WII & then added the Backloader v3 Gamma to play my back-up Wii games but have run into some trouble.

Everything works fine with the games they start up at lauch & I play then and can do whatever with the game, but it is when I want to quit I run into the problem.

I hit the home button & then it asks to go back to Wii Menu & I hit "A" to go back & then screen just goes black. It also looks like the controller shuts off as well. However the green power button is still lite.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

astr0z0mb1e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do we know if there is a fix for it? I am just hesitant to keep pulling out thepowercord. Any sugestions out there? Thanks in advance.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
astr0z0mb1e said:
Do we know if there is a fix for it? I am just hesitant to keep pulling out thepowercord. Any sugestions out there? Thanks in advance.
When your done, press the POWER button.

astr0z0mb1e

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I am done playing the game just hit the power button on the remote?? Will thw wii do auto-saves so I do not lose info?

Also i this affecting all of th gamma V.3 users?? maybe just a handful?? Any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock