Some games go back to Home screen at start (USB loader GX)

Shakal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!
My old Wii is now being reactivated for my kids, and I'm experiencing some problems.

I have a USB Drive with some games. USB Loader GX and Homebrew with WAD Manager 1.7.

Wii Sports and New Super Mario works fine.
Wii sports resort and Harvest moon animal parade doesn't.

After starting them it goes back to home screen. They don't show cover and music also.

I played this like 14 years ago and don't remember much of what I did back them. Could you help me? Thanks!!

Shakal

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will search for ModMii. Are there any warnings so I don't brick the console while trying to do this?

By USB Drive I mean a 8GB SanDisk "pendrive" as we call it in Brazil. The games are recently installed using Wii Backup Manager and downloaded at vimm. I'm getting an external hdd ready for the Wii.

I realized the games that work are small, and the other that don't are big (1GB or more). Does that clarify things a little bit?

morning_glory

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Are there any warnings so I don't brick the console while trying to do this?
There's plenty to read about safe routines here on GBA. Just search, read, learn & you'll be happy ever after. Ask questions here before you proceed.
ModMii's guide is thorough & will set you you up well.

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely you might be missing a file.
(Maybe) I am on the GC side and I have to fix it. Do you have any GC games . That just means I can't any GameCube on USB loader but Wii games & the games that I ripped.
I can't remember what file I am missing though.
If you try to play a game and it goes back to the Wii home screen, you see the Wii disc spin. You are missing a file.

Warp178

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My files were gamename[gameid].wbfs. Changing the file name to gamid.wbfs fixed my issue with the games not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?