Gaming Hide your wallets! Steam Summer Sale has begun!!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well another day, another buy it seems for me :'(
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate this time. I already completed the game 3 times, pirated. But now I really felt bad and decided to support Bethesda! 5 EUR is just a joke for that edition, really. What a deal....
Thanksssssssss so much for this game, Bethesda, keep your future games on PC!

Reactions: eyes

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate this time. I already completed the game 3 times, pirated. But now I really felt bad and decided to support Bethesda! 5 EUR is just a joke for that edition, really. What a deal....

I bought the game a while back, tried it out as i'd heard so many good things about it, but just couldn't get into it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I bought the game a while back, tried it out as i'd heard so many good things about it, but just couldn't get into it.
If the graphics bother you (tbh, they bothered me a hell of a lot, I just couldn't get into it thanks to those horrid textures), get some graphic mods. Really made me enjoy it more, and your PC shouldn't have much problems with it. Definitely try it

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
If the graphics bother you (tbh, they bothered me a hell of a lot, I just couldn't get into it thanks to those horrid textures), get some graphic mods. Really made me enjoy it more, and your PC shouldn't have much problems with it. Definitely try it

No it wasn't the graphics, it was the game...you go through that longish tutorial with the old geyser, and then i just felt totally lost and thought sod it, i'll try it another time, and didn't go back to the game.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No it wasn't the graphics, it was the game...you go through that longish tutorial with the old geyser, and then i just felt totally lost and thought sod it, i'll try it another time, and didn't go back to the game.
That's...... Fallout for you :P Same with TES really. Hate it or love it. It's really a game what you make of it. You decide where to go, when to go, what to do. Ultimate freedom, NO ONE is going to tell you 'you should go there first' or 'that area is off limits' or 'the monsters are really strong there, don't go'. You just go, you pick a direction, you walk it, and if you see anything interesting, you just do it. See a cave? Get into it.
See a human walking around a mile away from you? Shoot him and see what happens, or run to him and have a talk. Or just run the other side.
It's all up to you!

Reactions: SoupaFace and eyes

nukeboy95

Old skool member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YafDQ8G.png

i think this sale is getting out of hand

Reactions: gifi4

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought Cave Story+ and the GTA pack because it was cheap. Managed to try 20 minutes of San Andreas and I just can't get used to the mouse and keyboard controls. Starting to wonder if I should've just bought the original Xbox versions instead.

Is it just me or has this Steam sale been somewhat 'meh'?
I think it's because they some sales feels like deja vu all over again. I can't tell how many times I've seen Half Life 2 on sale over and over again.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Right before the flash sales changed, I noticed that The Binding of Issac's DLC was also on special, got it for $0.75.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^yeah I waited and then saw and grabbed it, always wait for flash sales
unless its obvious its not going any cheaper (75% off already) but if its 50% then hold out

boarderlands 2 and season pass on sale for $10 each again, I might wait for the goty edition though http://www.vg247.com/2013/07/04/borderlands-2-goty-edition-spotted-on-steam-database/
will include everything except for player skins

gta complete collection im probably gonna pass on, for the older gta's I dont think the software controller apps will work with steam

does anyone have extra summer trading cards? looking to do 1:1
have:
football manager
prison architect
tomb raider

want:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Dead Island Riptide
Reus

Reactions: IBNobody

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've spent $50 on this sale. My new mantra is to only buy games $10 or less. (Dishonored at 10.17 was an exception.) Anything more than $10 can wait for the next sale.

And Joe88? I'll give you a "Prison Architect" for free. PM me with your e-mail. If you get dupes for "Kerbal Space Program" or "Tomb Raider", send 'em my way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: or well somewhat