Hi, looking for help with ez flash omega

Enda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Just got an ez flash omega. I can put games on it, they are detected, the gb and gbc games play perfectly. I cannot play gba games at all though. They either won't load at all or freeze after a minute or two. I have played the roms on a pc emulator and they work fine. Im using a sandisk ultra 32 micro sd and It is formatted to fat 32. I'm unsure as to what the problem is. My gameboy is old but it ran a cartridge of donkey kong country 3 perfectly as well. It has a problem where the battery doesn't hold a charge so it has to be plugged in to be used. I don't think it's effecting the ez flash though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: jeannotte

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

I see you have already ask for help.Maybe a little Patience please,I am sure some User(s) will help you.

In the Meantime have a good Time on your Stay and

Thank you for Joining.:)

Reactions: jeannotte
D

Deleted User

Just got an ez flash omega. I can put games on it, they are detected, the gb and gbc games play perfectly. I cannot play gba games at all though. They either won't load at all or freeze after a minute or two. I have played the roms on a pc emulator and they work fine. Im using a sandisk ultra 32 micro sd and It is formatted to fat 32. I'm unsure as to what the problem is. My gameboy is old but it ran a cartridge of donkey kong country 3 perfectly as well. It has a problem where the battery doesn't hold a charge so it has to be plugged in to be used. I don't think it's effecting the ez flash though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello and welcome to GBAtemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s