Gaming GBA Help with EZFlash Omega DE playing Pokemon Crystal

GalaxyEighty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there!

I'm new to the forum, made an account today for a problem I've been having.

Recently I refurbished my old GBA, gave it the works, fully kitted out, and I picked up an EZ Flash Omega DE. I loaded it up with games, but Pokemon Crystal has been giving me problems. It's corrupted, the text boxes are covered in squares and in black. The ROM works perfectly well in mGBA, and it's the only game I have problems with. Other GBC games (Super Mario, Kirby, Shantae) work perfectly fine. Can anyone help solve this issue with instructions? I haven't found anything that I understand online.

Thanks for your time, everyone!

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey there!

I'm new to the forum, made an account today for a problem I've been having.

Recently I refurbished my old GBA, gave it the works, fully kitted out, and I picked up an EZ Flash Omega DE. I loaded it up with games, but Pokemon Crystal has been giving me problems. It's corrupted, the text boxes are covered in squares and in black. The ROM works perfectly well in mGBA, and it's the only game I have problems with. Other GBC games (Super Mario, Kirby, Shantae) work perfectly fine. Can anyone help solve this issue with instructions? I haven't found anything that I understand online.

Thanks for your time, everyone!
Are you running the v0.5 build of Jaga's Goomba Color core? It has fixes for Crystal so it will play properly. Grab the ezode file from this releases page.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1712416681590.png

Reactions: CoolMe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users