Heroes&Monsters Game

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by NeoSupaMario, May 9, 2012.

May 9, 2012

Heroes&Monsters Game by NeoSupaMario at 2:58 AM (389 Views / 0 Likes) 16 replies

  1. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    Sorta like dungeons and dragons. But I and whoever else wants to will be the sourcebook (rule- no killing off the whole group, just pick off people) anyone who wants to be in the starting hero group or " sourcebook"say so in the next ten minutes- then you have to add yourself in
    (ex: NeoSupaMario has added himself to the hero group) < that is just an example OK?
    You start out with a sword and a T shirt and jeans. Just so u know.
     
  2. Crystal the Glaceon

    Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Messages:
    14,804
    Location:
    Inkopolis
    Country:
    Antarctica
    I am Catboy, everyone knows my character by now.
     
  3. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    I am F/I, none can yet predict my character...
     
  4. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    So Catboy and FI grew up in a villiage together. Catboy was... Well, a Catboy, and F/I... Kept mutating into different types of ponies. Until she settled on one. Then, a great darkness came over the land. The evil Kuyox abd his minions had invaded! So, setting out with their swords, Catboy and F/I begin their journey...

    They enter a pub. What do they do? (Catboy and FI answer this. other heroes may join in at this point)
     
  5. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    GET DRUNK!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~
     
  6. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    Kay.... So F/I gets drunk and is now confused.
    Catboy, what do you do?
     
  7. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    *hurls on catboy*
     
  8. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    However, you actually hurled on an ogre in disguise sitting next to you. You realize that Catboy was sitting at a table not at the bar.

    The ogre gets angry. What do you do? (Catboy, you're welcome to come in with what you're doing too, as is anyone else that wants to be a part of the story)
     
  9. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    I say, still in my drunken stupor, "sorreh ol' chap", turn and walk 3 steps away before turning around violently towards the ogre, to which I then proceed to hurl on again...
     
  10. Crystal the Glaceon

    Member Crystal the Glaceon GBAtemp Inkling™ Squishies~

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2009
    Messages:
    14,804
    Location:
    Inkopolis
    Country:
    Antarctica
    We started? Well since I was vomited on, I am going to take a shower, everyone, you can handle this ogre, right?
     
  11. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    The ogre rips off his disguise, pulls an axe out of nowhere, and begins to charge at you, roaring.

    You have a sword, however you are still drunk. What do you do?
     
  12. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    I duck just as he's about to strike, as I celebrate my luck of finding a nickle...
     
  13. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    The ogre rage quits having missed your head by an inch. It storms out of the pub. Congrats on your first victory! Now if only Catboy would get out of the shower *cough cough*
     
  14. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    I start polishing the nickle... idolizing it as if it were the answer to all my problems...
     
  15. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    A genie pops out of the nickel! He says he will grant you one of three weapons: a bow and 20 arrows, a club, or a slingshot. Which do you take?

    (ps- I'm feeling really tired, so could someone else take up the role of sourcebook for awhile? Plz? I'll be back tomorrow to continue.)
     
  16. FrozenIndignatio

    Member FrozenIndignatio Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2010
    Messages:
    517
    Location:
    Wherever Yakity sax plays
    Country:
    Australia
    F/I: Oooh, a genie~ *still in a drunken stupor, F/I hurls on the genie*

    Genie: Dude, that was TOTALLY uncalled for!!!
    *he snaps his fingers leaving F/I sober*

    F/I: Aww, I was enjoying that status effect D:
     
  17. NeoSupaMario
    OP

    Member NeoSupaMario GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2011
    Messages:
    352
    Country:
    United States
    You may get it back later. For now: you step outside for some fresh air, when you see a dark stormcloud with red lightning zapping around it in the distance hanging over your king's castle. You also see a dustcloud in the distance in the opposite direction. Catboy comes out of his shower. Where do you two go next? (more heroes are welcome to join in)
     

Share This Page