Heroes&Monsters Game

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorta like dungeons and dragons. But I and whoever else wants to will be the sourcebook (rule- no killing off the whole group, just pick off people) anyone who wants to be in the starting hero group or " sourcebook"say so in the next ten minutes- then you have to add yourself in
(ex: NeoSupaMario has added himself to the hero group) < that is just an example OK?
You start out with a sword and a T shirt and jeans. Just so u know.

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Catboy and FI grew up in a villiage together. Catboy was... Well, a Catboy, and F/I... Kept mutating into different types of ponies. Until she settled on one. Then, a great darkness came over the land. The evil Kuyox abd his minions had invaded! So, setting out with their swords, Catboy and F/I begin their journey...

They enter a pub. What do they do? (Catboy and FI answer this. other heroes may join in at this point)

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
However, you actually hurled on an ogre in disguise sitting next to you. You realize that Catboy was sitting at a table not at the bar.

The ogre gets angry. What do you do? (Catboy, you're welcome to come in with what you're doing too, as is anyone else that wants to be a part of the story)

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I say, still in my drunken stupor, "sorreh ol' chap", turn and walk 3 steps away before turning around violently towards the ogre, to which I then proceed to hurl on again...

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ogre rips off his disguise, pulls an axe out of nowhere, and begins to charge at you, roaring.

You have a sword, however you are still drunk. What do you do?

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ogre rage quits having missed your head by an inch. It storms out of the pub. Congrats on your first victory! Now if only Catboy would get out of the shower *cough cough*

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A genie pops out of the nickel! He says he will grant you one of three weapons: a bow and 20 arrows, a club, or a slingshot. Which do you take?

(ps- I'm feeling really tired, so could someone else take up the role of sourcebook for awhile? Plz? I'll be back tomorrow to continue.)

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
F/I: Oooh, a genie~ *still in a drunken stupor, F/I hurls on the genie*

Genie: Dude, that was TOTALLY uncalled for!!!
*he snaps his fingers leaving F/I sober*

F/I: Aww, I was enjoying that status effect D:

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may get it back later. For now: you step outside for some fresh air, when you see a dark stormcloud with red lightning zapping around it in the distance hanging over your king's castle. You also see a dustcloud in the distance in the opposite direction. Catboy comes out of his shower. Where do you two go next? (more heroes are welcome to join in)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool