Hacking HENkaku for lower firmwares?

Deleted member 42501

OP
Trophies
XP
Been off the Vita scene for a while but since this new release has breathed life into the old machine I thought I'd check in, it appears you can only use this rather smooth looking mod on 3.60 - do I take it that thats where its going to stay or is it worth those of us with 3.36 FW to hold off for future developments?

Thanks

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Been off the Vita scene for a while but since this new release has breathed life into the old machine I thought I'd check in, it appears you can only use this rather smooth looking mod on 3.60 - do I take it that thats where its going to stay or is it worth those of us with 3.36 FW to hold off for future developments?

Thanks
I think you should way because it still too early and not that many thing had been make yet, plus we still not figured out method to run PSP game on 3.60 yet so for now let just wait.

Updated to 3.60 would not be too hard but you can't go back to lower firmware so it not too wise to update right now.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing good 3.36 has it os PSP games as custom bubbles...

We already have Custom bubles with HENkaku and it's only a matter of time until a dev releases a PSP kernel exploit to get PSP games running, unless you were in 3.18 running TN-X I would suggest against updating but since you aren't = 3.60 HENkaku is the best for you right now... and you can enjoy PSN services on the meantime before an update comes out!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*