HBC
TBR Downgrade IOS 15
TBR Downgrade IOS36
Anytitledeleter to delete 249, 250, 222 and 223
ran Cios 38 rev14 installer
Priiloader
Cioscorp 3.5

Everything installed correctly, no mistakes

Then I installed many wad files through wadmanager(VC games), I made the mistake of installing my system menu 4.1 wad, upon realizing my mistake, i went back by installing system menu 4.2 for my region of course.
Upon rebooting, the console told me i had no memory left on the console, so i deleted a few VC channels, then the wii worked normally.
I loaded HBC to try to install priiloader again, for some reason it froze and i had to turn the wii off.
Now i have a black brick for some reason.
How can I fix it?, I have Bootmii as IOS, and i guess priiloader is gone now.
And how did this happen?, I have a good system menu IOS for either 4.1 or 4.2, and i know the system menu is not corrupted because it worked at least once.
What can I do?

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If the priilaoder installer crashed on you, and left you with a black screen- you are bricked and can not fix it with boot2 bootmii or a nand programmer and your bootmii nand dump.

As for the cause, I don't know, perhaps you where very low on free system blocks, or you just had some bad luck.

Kratozero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
However, Bootmii seems to work...i just don't have a GC controller
frown.gif

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use the Power button on the front of the console to toggle selection in the bootmii menu and the Reset button to select an option.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can navigate with the power and reset button on the wii! power = move right ; reset= start selected option
edit: dronesplitter was faster
laugh.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kratozero said:
I tried it, ut HBC does not load....what gives?
Download the hackmii installer 0.7b and copy the bootmini.elf on your sd card. In bootmii navigate to the sd card icon and start the bootmini.elf. Now reinstall the Homebrew Channel and bootmii boot2, and after exit you will come into the Homebrew Channel!
edit: Now I was faster then dronesplitter!
yaywii.gif

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty safe to say you have bootmii as boot2 if you are even at that menu without priiloader. Bootmii IOS wouldn't be accessible with a brick unless you get to it with Priiloader or HBC. If you used the most recent hackmii installer, it's possible your bootmii folder files are still outdated (they only recognize loading the 1.0.6 HBC title ID). You could put the bootmini.elf file on your card and launch that from the bootmii SD loader - that will let you install the updated bootmii folder.
EDIT: This time FIX94 was faster

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: hi @Xdqwerty