Hacking help with pokemon black

lemonzap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
before you push this off as another little kid trying to get pokemon black to work who has no experience, first i have to say that i am not any of the above. I have spent weeks on my own using all the spare time i have trying to figure this out. I have tried many things with them all not quite working. with that said I feel that it is time I ask other people for specific help. I have an r4i sdhc deluxe flashcart which i read on some post (i dont remember where) that this clone is actually an acekard clone and is identical to a few other clones one of which being the r4 ultra. I have gotten a version of wood for clones working before but currently i am running ysmenu. I can play other games such as pokemon diamond, mariokart, and advance wars: dual strike. I have tried rudolphs patch but still nothing. whenever I boot the game it will go to a black screen with the word loading in blue, after a liittle bit the word will turn green then go to a white screen and freeze. even though I have searched for weeks, dont be afraid to suggest something obvious because I may have missed it. please help, thank you.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
lemonzap said:
before you push this off as another little kid trying to get pokemon black to work who has no experience, first i have to say that i am not any of the above. I have spent weeks on my own using all the spare time i have trying to figure this out. I have tried many things with them all not quite working. with that said I feel that it is time I ask other people for specific help. I have an r4i sdhc deluxe flashcart which i read on some post (i dont remember where) that this clone is actually an acekard clone and is identical to a few other clones one of which being the r4 ultra. I have gotten a version of wood for clones working before but currently i am running ysmenu. I can play other games such as pokemon diamond, mariokart, and advance wars: dual strike. I have tried rudolphs patch but still nothing. whenever I boot the game it will go to a black screen with the word loading in blue, after a liittle bit the word will turn green then go to a white screen and freeze. even though I have searched for weeks, dont be afraid to suggest something obvious because I may have missed it. please help, thank you.

Did you try running with wood instead of ysmenu? because I've heard ysmenu is quite outdated.

lemonzap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes i have tried some things on wood. I have been mainly working with ysmenu. It will be a bit hard to get it working again but if you think its my best bet then ill go for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn