help with pokemon black

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by lemonzap, Dec 28, 2010.

Dec 28, 2010

help with pokemon black by lemonzap at 11:50 PM (567 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. lemonzap
    OP

Newcomer lemonzap Member

United States
    before you push this off as another little kid trying to get pokemon black to work who has no experience, first i have to say that i am not any of the above. I have spent weeks on my own using all the spare time i have trying to figure this out. I have tried many things with them all not quite working. with that said I feel that it is time I ask other people for specific help. I have an r4i sdhc deluxe flashcart which i read on some post (i dont remember where) that this clone is actually an acekard clone and is identical to a few other clones one of which being the r4 ultra. I have gotten a version of wood for clones working before but currently i am running ysmenu. I can play other games such as pokemon diamond, mariokart, and advance wars: dual strike. I have tried rudolphs patch but still nothing. whenever I boot the game it will go to a black screen with the word loading in blue, after a liittle bit the word will turn green then go to a white screen and freeze. even though I have searched for weeks, dont be afraid to suggest something obvious because I may have missed it. please help, thank you.

2. Arithmatics

Member Arithmatics I'll be holding on to you. ;}

Malaysia
    Did you try running with wood instead of ysmenu? because I've heard ysmenu is quite outdated.

3. lemonzap
    OP

Newcomer lemonzap Member

United States
    Yes i have tried some things on wood. I have been mainly working with ysmenu. It will be a bit hard to get it working again but if you think its my best bet then ill go for it.