Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well we have to make a story using our class character and publish it by this monday.
well he is 18 year old . he works at a fast food resturant and he is some kind of student and he wants some kind of love.
So it sounds weird but my class made up and agreed with this so we all have to write a story using those stuff. lol I cant think of anything good . Shit its due in 2 days.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Kanchome said:
well he is 18 year old . he works at a fast food resturant and he is some kind of student and he wants some kind of love.

He sounds like an MMO Addict.

Write about his adventures in the world of warcraft.

Bake

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
He works in restaurant and is a slacker. He also has bad grades in school. Then he sees a girl and talks to her, they fall in love, he gets better at school, finds a better job, they get married and they divorce. And then he hunts babes around town.

EDIT: After viewing this, click on the red button above my post.

jesuschristmonke

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about, one day he serves a customer who has head to toe tattoos. The customer asks him if he would like to make more money than at the restaurant, all he has to do is deliver a package to a man named Ichi-Leroy-san in the bad part of town. Under no circumstances is he to open the package.

Now you've established an expectation by the reader, so you twist it. It turns out the package contains something legit - say baked goods. The hero ends up falling love with the daughter of a Yakuza boss (irony, anyone?) and they spend their days fishing on a luxury boat.

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unfortunate Jason

Jason an 18-year-old boy will go through some events that you wont want Jason woke up in the morning and tiredly looked at the clock. It was 3:00 midnight. I Jason slammed his body on the bed ignoring his friend’s dog. He woke up the next morning.
He lived with his roommate who never actually paid attention to him; his parents kicked him out of the house so he lived by himself with a roommate. As usual Jason forgot he had to sigh up for a job on Friday. He ran to the fast food store clumsily. When he wasn’t looking he ran on a red light.
One of the people watching said, “Why is he running on a red light?”
Some one started screaming as several cars passed by him. Finally a giant truck couldn’t see him and slammed right into him. Jason just suddenly fainted. People surrounded him and stated gasping. The ambulance came 30 minute later because the nearest hospital was dealing with something else. Jason woke up in the hospital.
Jason’s roommate came and he asked him “what the heck are doing here?”
Jason said, “Who the hell are you?”
Jason’s roommate asked a nurse what happened.
The nurse told him “He was running on a red light and he got spine and head hit”
“So how long will it take till he recovers his memory?” Jason’s roommate asked curiously.
The nurse said “probably in few months or weeks”
Few weeks later Jason recovered his memory. But Jason became a much better person. He would run to work with caution everyday, his roommate started to help him more, and he got a job and he got promoted from a Janitor to a cashier. Later during the year they let him promote to a manager. Jason got a call one day from his parents saying
“You can come back”
“We’ve been thinking about it” his mom said.
“Really I’ll come back tomorrow” Jason said as he started packing up excited to go home.

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

tojomajojo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you should just copy a movie's plot and change the character and the setting to fit into your story for example:

Greatest Story Ever

Tony Stark(Jason) successful military weapon builder (fast food guy). a prodigy you might say but unfortunately the selling of his product is looked as bad to the media (School because he is a Student) tries to demonize him. Then one day Tony Stark(Jason)
gets captured by Terrorist who are using his weapons (food) to destroy other countries. To escape Tony Stark(Jason) builds a suit out of Iron (French fries) and escapes the Terrorist Hideout. He returns to america and is greeted by his secretary (Love Interest) Bethany Cabe. Then Tony Stark(Jason)'s Boss builds another suit of Iron (French fries) and tries to kill Tony Stark(Jason). They fight but Tony Stark(Jason) wins and then quits the fast food restraunt world and graduates from college.

THE END

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Well we have to make a story using our class character and publish it by this monday.
So it sounds weird but my class made up and agreed with this so we all have to write a story using those stuff. lol I cant think of anything good . Shit its due in 2 days.
Jason is an 18 year old homosexual that wants love from his own gender. He works in a fast food restaurant waiting for a man of his dreams.
Jason loves yaoi. He thinks they're cool. That is what inspired him to become gay, and his whole life has been affected by it.
He wanted to work with the guys during sex ed in his school, and he made it to the nationals, but unfortunately because of his work in his restaurant, he was unable to go.
But his manager came by telling him how he'll be responsible for his job, so Jason was able to go to the national sex competition.. But that is when Jason fell in love with his manager.
The rest is up to you - write something about ecstasy with descriptions so the readers can visualize the moment of sex in their mind.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
psycoblaster said:
QUOTE said:
Jason is an 18 year old homosexual that wants love from his own gender. He works in a fast food restaurant waiting for a man of his dreams.
Jason loves yaoi. He thinks they're cool. That is what inspired him to become gay, and his whole life has been affected by it.
He wanted to work with the guys during sex ed in his school, and he made it to the nationals, but unfortunately because of his work in his restaurant, he was unable to go.
But his manager came by telling him how he'll be responsible for his job, so Jason was able to go to the national sex competition.. But that is when Jason fell in love with his manager.
The rest is up to you - write something about ecstasy with descriptions so the readers can visualize the moment of sex in their mind.

You sir are freaking ugly minded =o , not agianst homosexual people.. but describing a sexual momment in a story he would represent to class.. .... enugh said.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ducky said:
psycoblaster said:
QUOTE said:

You sir are freaking ugly minded =o , not agianst homosexual people.. but describing a sexual momment in a story he would represent to class.. .... enugh said.
it's an auto A if the teacher likes it
biggrin.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably too late now, but I would have fun with this one.

I would have HAD to put in the fact that doing "homework" is not conducive to finding love, since you're just sitting there doing schoolwork at home. Working in a fast-food restaurant is also not conducive to finding love because no self respecting girl wants to date a poor slob working in fast food.

I would have really gone off on the whole homework thing. When I was in school, homework was the bane of my existence. I had a philosophy about home work that went something like this when they hassled me about it:

School time is the time for school work. Home time is MY time, not school time. Therefore, I refuse to do schoolwork on MY time.

I would further rant on about how writing about some fast-food loser with no girlfriend is quite pointless and a waste of my home time. And that the teacher should consider him/herself lucky that I bothered at all.

Of course I would subtly blend all that into the "story" and connect it all together lots of fluff blah-blah to look impressive. But they would see the sarcasm, I'd make sure of that.

Yeah, I worried a lot of teachers my last few years of school. I was quite the little asshole back then. Heh, heh. They respected me though, and I always passed their classes while doing homework only when I felt like it. Of course, that was 20+ years ago. Might not get away with crap like that nowadays, I don't know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu