OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys,

I have a 2DS 7.1 fw with CN / pasta >> no problem

I have now an old 3DS in fw 9.2.0-0, and I cannot exploit it nor with CN nor with browser :

in fact, when I launch my browser, it asks me to update and I cannot do anything, and with cubic I didn't fight any QR code whitch is compatible with my firmware.

Is there some who has an idea to launch an exploit on this curious firmware ?

Thanks

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
There's nothing you can do. If you had 4.5.0-0 you would have options, but not that high.
Sky3ds is your only option unless you wish to wait for something to open up in the future.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
First of all, thanks for answering so fast.

ok the 9.2.0-0 is newer than 9.2.0-20 ?
No, it's just a launch system that's never been updated on the internet. Gamecards don't have the internet update that includes the browser. the -20 signifies the browser version, so your 3ds has no browser and that cuts it out of several different hack opportunities.

there is a new ninjhax version coming soon that your 3ds would be eligible for, but you can only run homebrew -- no free 3ds games.

daidin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I heard that, so just have to wait, and search by myself :)

I didn't know that -20 means "browser inside"

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
If you can run Cooking Mama (or another game) you might get lucky and it might update, but chances are that since people have not mentioned it, it may not work.

gamerx9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I have a 2DS 7.1 fw with CN / pasta >> no problem

I have now an old 3DS in fw 9.2.0-0, and I cannot exploit it nor with CN nor with browser :

in fact, when I launch my browser, it asks me to update and I cannot do anything, and with cubic I didn't fight any QR code whitch is compatible with my firmware.

Is there some who has an idea to launch an exploit on this curious firmware ?

Thanks
I think you are stuck and the Sky3DS or the Gateway are your options.... But I could be wrong. I had a similar issue with a friends 3DS when trying with CN and it kept asking for an update. He ended up getting the gateway

daidin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I d'ont really use this 3DS because the 2DS is ready to play ;)

However, I have it, so I tried. I'm curious to know how work the gateway, which need also a browser I think (maybe am I wrong)

ezalore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i'm on the same situation but in 4.5.0-0E in think there is a solution, i already installed the palantine CFW with red menu (thanks to a friend's linker) ... i have a old linker that doesn't work (r4idsn) on this firmware and a SKY3DS (for cubic ninja or something else)
Can you help me please because i want to "update" with the new cakes, pasta or rxtool and, moreover, i don't know what CFW to choose.
thanks !

Rusb

Trophies
XP
Country
You can install browser via Gateway/devmenu using Ocarina Of Time, that means that you need a friend with hacked 3DS or saveeditor to put the sav in your cartridge, or install mset or install what you want, you can enter gateway mode with oot, don't know if pasta or something is ported

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: