Hacking Trying to update Reinand to the latest screwed my 3DS Need help

sirgilmour

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had this N3DS XL with Reinand 11.0 installed and tried to installed Radiant Historia that just came out and it did not get past the 3ds logo so i said maybe i should update the reinand cfw, so after i left the console opened for a few hours with wifi on i received an update message and the device booted to the start menu you can see on this picture. And the when starting Reinand .... Black Screen Forever.
So, someone told me to do something about the menuhax, so the dowpdown menu had an option to boot directly in homebrew, so i went in, chose menuhax then deleted the menuhax config, then tried to reinstall it but it failed so i said well lets see what i can do... now i dont have the dropdown menu anymore and the console boots in sysnand firmware 9.2.0-20U, so i remembered about the ninjahax trick, so i tried putting my sky3ds card with cubic ninja on it, and tried to enter homebrew with the QR code NEW 9.2.0-20U and fails everytime... tried to update the starter pack but does not resolve the issue ,so i need a little help. basically i made a copy of my 128gb sd card on my pc with hundreds of games installed. and tons of apps and tools i dont even remember the use of, so what should i do now.
People tell me to try boot9strap and luma3ds, i'm willing to but homebrew and cfw no longer work on my 9.2.0 firmware and the sd content you can see on this pic, so should i delete all files on my sd and try a clean installation?
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20180215_133647 copy.jpg
    IMG_20180215_133647 copy.jpg
    694.9 KB · Views: 252
  • Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 251

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming you're using menuhax I highly recommend you install b9s then you can update to the latest reinand 6

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming you're using menuhax I highly recommend you install b9s then you can update to the latest reinand 6

Or install fastboot3ds and then you can dual boot rei6 and luma. The only thing you miss with fastboot3ds is the ability to dump the bootroms (dumping the otp via gm9 still works just fine).

BADDINOROX99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or install fastboot3ds and then you can dual boot rei6 and luma. The only thing you miss with fastboot3ds is the ability to dump the bootroms (dumping the otp via gm9 still works just fine).
or that also works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM