Hacking [Help]324 Error!I can't fix it!

Miguel05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weel,in the last friday I instal the homebrew channel to play backups.

I burned Wii music in a DVD TDK+R and i load it in wii shizzza.I use a lot of things like, rev7, patch(MenuPatcher v1),title delete(to delete some ios)...and a lot of things

I spent 3 days to fix this...

So im desperate.I can't fix this.Do you have any sugetions?

Thanks,and I will wait to answers!

Miguel05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried with 2 types of DVD's(TDK and Samsung)

Can The error be when I'm burning the game?Because with original games,wiishizzza works,and run the game.

Im using imageburner.

Any other suggetions?

alien8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had this exact same prob... if your using dvd+r make sure your booktype is dvd-rom and that your dvd burner can support dvd-rom writing. My dvd burner couldnt write dvd-rom booktype. What I did to fix it was burn using a different dvd burner and it worked perfectly. If you need help setting your booktype google it and a lot of info will come up.

_-^N8^-_

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miguel05 said:
This still doesn't work!

I instaled Rev 7 withe Wad and doesn't work!

I don't know what to do!

Any help?!?!

324 is the CIOS problem you might want to remove the ISO249 through wad or Any title deleter, then if you got the gamma get the CIOS and download the files through internet but if you dont have internet then get the precomplied files from wiigator gamma blog it should fix the problem If not let us know

Miguel05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did what Cooler89 said,but this still doesn't work!

I tried a lot of things,and still nothing.erghhh my wii is making me crazy!

Any help?!

[]

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have the 324 error es well

BUT !!! i have it with games that worked one day before ... sometimes after several tries it works sometimes it just won't ...

and i don't think those are all bad burns and dvd issues ... especialy cuz i read that those disc read errors were fixed of some games with newer loader ....

so is this a problem with the backup loader that some dvd's have problems beeing read ?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The only way, without error, for install the cIOS, for me, was using the Waninkoko's installer thru Wi-Fi, the wad option or the WiiGator installer always give me error and the end of the installation, good luck..!!
smile.gif

Miguel05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use any title deleter and i unistalled cIOS249,and i instaled agin,rev7,byt this time with wad installed,and makes the same error.

One of my friends had the same problem,but he solved the problem with the any title deleter.

Any other sugetions?

Fredgido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miguel05 said:
I use any title deleter and i unistalled cIOS249,and i instaled agin,rev7,byt this time with wad installed,and makes the same error.

One of my friends had the same problem,but he solved the problem with the any title deleter.

Any other sugetions?
Maybe you aren´t instaling cios rev7 correctly...or some thing don´t let you install it correctly.

mick711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I see in this link but i'm french and translate in english i think it's better with google
shy.gif

http://www.metagames-eu.com/forums/wii/nou...a-5-106562.html

I have this error with a backup but when i try an other i don't have so it's possible because burn not good but on wii with wiikey this backup work .

The wiiloader gamma channel won't work on this wii return to the homepage wii :

Wii 2.0E to 3.0E with Guitare Heros
Install Homebrew Channel 9 with Zelda
Downgrade but it's for me upgrade with WiiDowngrader 1.2 3.0E to 3.2E
Install Cios Rev7
Install Channel Loader

But with homebrew channel backup loader work and with a second wii on 3.3E before install homebrew channel downgrade to 3.2E install Cios Rev7 and Channel Loader in this Wii it Work i think because its a real downgrade .

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm having this same problem with TDK DVD+Rs. They're manufactured by ritek, so they're fine quality.

My new DVD burner (Samsung) is coming on Tuesday. I'll try changing booktype in imgburn (since samsung is supported for that in imgburn) to dvd-r and I'll see what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol