Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Lesotho
http://hackmii.com/2010/08/theming-the-homebrew-channel/

QUOTE said:
When we released the Homebrew Channel 1.0.7, we supplied a new look and the announcement of a surprise. I must apologize for the delay in the revelation of this surprise, which is mostly owed to a complete meltdown of my work machine. Without much further ado, it is my pleasure to give you: Homebrew Channel themes, and a first theme: HBC Classic.

While the reactions to HBC 1.0.7’s new default theme – dubbed “Dark Waters” – were generally positive, some complained about it being too dark, unfitting, or simply “exceedingly ugly.” We’re usually not the makers of elaborate plots (that you know of), but this was actually fully intentional to draw a bit of attention not only to the function but also to the looks of the Homebrew Channel.

awesome!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Great! Now we can finally add own themes to the Homebrew Channel
cool.gif

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now we just need a how to on making themes ourselves,or a program that would allow us to pick and chose the images for it and show a preview anyway its abit early for that so we will just have to wait and see
biggrin.gif

Cherripez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably should've added the Dark Waters theme so that you don't have to delete your savegame. I'm sure someone will create it soon.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kingofgamesgx said:
now we just need a how to on making themes ourselves,or a program that would allow us to pick and chose the images for it and show a preview anyway its abit early for that so we will just have to wait and see
biggrin.gif
It said in the HackMii post roughly how to do it, download some other themes and edit the images in them if you're stuck.

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
kingofgamesgx said:
biggrin.gif
It said in the HackMii post roughly how to do it, download some other themes and edit the images in them if you're stuck.

lol yea after posting i looked over the whole thing a have a friend who edits pics all the time and he just softmodded his wii so ill see what he can do for themes

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm opening up a theme file there isn't much to it (atleast to me as i have made themes for AK2i from scratch) shouldn't be to hard to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?