Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
picano said:
SifJar said:
A tool perhaps useful to some theme developers : http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/ThemeShooter

A small tool I made to make a screenshot of what a theme will look like from a theme.zip.

Very nice.

I was just about to post an image of my theme using your program but the official theme guy just beat me to it by a few seconds.

This will help a lot with testing though, far nicer than actually reloading constantly.

*snip*

Thanks. Only problems with it (i think) are it doesn't put in text for the app names/descriptions (minor issue) and if a theme doesn't have a particular image, it will be left out of the screenshot completely (may be able to fix this if I can get the default images)

Marcelofoxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Richardarkless said:
has anyone thought about creating a wii system like theme, I want my wii to be as consistant as possible
Wii Menu HBC Theme
biggrin.gif

Richardarkless

Trophies
XP
Country
Marcelofoxes said:
Richardarkless said:
has anyone thought about creating a wii system like theme, I want my wii to be as consistant as possible
Wii Menu HBC Theme
biggrin.gif

Wow that looks great, thanks

I would have loved to have a circle over the wireless and the other icon, maybe have a circle over the arrows when you hover over it but really im nit picking over the smallest of things so dont mind me lol it looks great, really

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
...I changed the Classic HBC Theme to greyish colors with flying skulls.^^

Sry, I can't give you a preview picture atm...

ng81o3.png

DOWNLOAD HBC Theme

lol, sounds cool.

I had a mess about with it changed a theme and changed some icons to match the background, but my art skills are weak, so I'll be at it for aaaages
tongue.gif

I'm gonna use some .dols to reorder things and try to have the icons look like buttons

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I just made a theme I call "Simple Windows 7" which is obviously based off of Windows 7 and I'd like to get some opinions:

Simple%20Windows%207.png

Note: the part that says "the Homebrew Channel looks a lot nicer on the actual theme
Download - Mediafire

But thats not the main reason I posted this, what I wanted to know is how to add the theme to the wiibrew theme page. Its probably really easy, but I couldn't figure out how.
unsure.gif

picano

Trophies
Website
soifall.net
XP
Country
United States
person66 said:
But thats not the main reason I posted this, what I wanted to know is how to add the theme to the wiibrew theme page. Its probably really easy, but I couldn't figure out how.
unsure.gif

Upload via the option on the left. Keep track of the info they give you.

At the top of each section, there should be an edit button --- make use of that. From there... just mimic the formatting, if you mess up... someone else will likely fix it.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LocoRoco said:
Thank you...Should upload it to wiibrew a lot people would want this version....

could you add this background photo....to it
biggrin.gif
(then it will match my wii perfect)

http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes/grhum909/illusion.jpg

did it myself...
biggrin.gif
yay
Dang, I just finished one, here it is anyway
http://www.mediafire.com/?1u341y2631e82di
Although I didn't use that exact picture, here is what it looks like, though it looks a lot better in widescreen:
[title:Picture made with ThemeShooter]
DarkWiiMenuHBC%20Rev%202.png

Marcelofoxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SifJar said:
Just a quick note to theme developers who have used my app (http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/ThemeShooter) to make screen shots of your themes: I have updated to v2.0 and it is far superior, so I advise you to re-do your screenshots.
thanks! i was missing those texts. is it possible to create screenshots of other hbc menus (like device selection screen)? and widescreen preview?

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Marcelofoxes said:
SifJar said:
Just a quick note to theme developers who have used my app (http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/ThemeShooter) to make screen shots of your themes: I have updated to v2.0 and it is far superior, so I advise you to re-do your screenshots.
thanks! i was missing those texts. is it possible to create screenshots of other hbc menus (like device selection screen)? and widescreen preview?
Yes its possible, but that doesn't mean I could be bothered doing it XD

On a more serious note, I could probably add other screenshots in the next version (I also intend to add previewing before saving the image), but I will need a proper screenshot of each screen that people want added (i.e. one taken with a screen capture tool). If you can point me in the direction of some of those, I'll try to add them to the next release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1