Hacking Having problems with R4 SDHC Dual Core

chromedome45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All, 1st post and sorry for any Noob type questions but I am stumped. First off i have tried downloading the r4isdhc_white 1.51 file and have extracted to my Micro SD and have tried booting it. Alls I get is a red folder icon with the word "Menu?" So it seems like any file wether it be r4i.dat _ds_menu.dat etc wont run. I have tried TTMenu and renamed the ttmenu.dat to ILL.IL and that does work. I am wondering what other menuing systems are out there that might also work.

And on a side note I have tried flashing this card to the newest 3ds 4.5.10/1.4.5 firmwar with no luck. Just sits there and hangs on erasing! I have let it sit for 20 minutes and nothing happened. I really need to update the firmware in this card. Any advise would be helpful

chromedome45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Guess I will end up getting a r4i gold or an r4i 3ds. Or mybe or the cadillac dstwo cart. This card i have will not update. So I am under the assumption if you want to stay updated to Nintendos' newest firmware buy a new card. Lesson learned go with the bigger brands not clones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1