Hacking Having a lot of trouble getting wii u pro controller working with nintendont

4gionz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys, so hopefully someone can help me out here, I have my vwii all hacked and setup properly. I'm having a problem connecting the wii u pro controller to use with nintendont.

Every time I load up usbloader gx with the wii u pro controller connected it just starts to needlessly start scrolling through the games at break neck speed lol. If I don't connect the wii u pro controller but use a wii controller to select my GameCube game it loads fine, but then no controllers work.

The wii u pro controller will connect and say it's connected as player one but nothing works(I should add that the controller eventually turns itself off)..is there something special I have to do to use these controllers? I no for a fact they work since I saw an article on it.

I never specifically connected the pro controllers in vwii mode either, I just connected them in wii u mode and that seemed to make them connect, I was able to slightly control usbloadergx for a few seconds before it started scrolling like crazy so I assume the vwii is connected to the pro controllers

Also before someone says that's it's my controllers fault, I have 3 pro controllers and tested individually with all 3 so I'm sure there's some config file or something I'm missing.

If any more info is needed just ask and I will provide. Thanks in advance to anyone who even attempts to help!!

Last edited by 4gionz,

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never specifically connected the pro controllers in vwii mode either, I just connected them in wii u mode

Try connecting them directly after loading a GameCube game in USB Loader GX. When a GC game loads, the controllers should all turn off (same for a Wii game too actually). You then have to connect a controller you want to use by connecting it to a console -- GC via USB adapter should already be plugged in before launch, Classic Controller via Wiimote can be used by simply pushing a button on an already synced Wiimote, and Pro Co troller can be used by connecting it by hitting I believe the home button, maybe the power button on the WUPC. Not sure which one usually makes it connect.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to launch Nintendont directly through homebrew channel. Once Nintendont loads pick your media device then connect your Wii U Pro Controller.

4gionz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry I just found out that they are defiantly not legit wiiu pro controllers...so does that mean they are incompatible? It says Bluetooth controllers are supported but I feel like maybe these ones aren't since I can't seem to get them to work.

zeldaism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I just found out that they are defiantly not legit wiiu pro controllers...so does that mean they are incompatible? It says Bluetooth controllers are supported but I feel like maybe these ones aren't since I can't seem to get them to work.
Mine are fake and they work perfectly.

Reactions: 4gionz

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
if your using version 422 it fixed most fake wiiupro controllers after you are ingame try only then activating the controller then it should work, both my fake chinese knock off and real wiiupro work fine on version 422, if your using an older version there is no garantees that it works.

Reactions: 4gionz and CJB100

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.