Hacking Have Playmods.co.uk scammed me or something?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
15cko6g.jpg

only because you asked and didn't call me a liar :)
just in case of a brick :P

Reactions: cearp

phn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! I've just read your post. I have the same problem that you mention, I am not able to track my order. Plus I CAN'T LOG IN to Playmods!! I am able to log in from my phone, but not from my PC... So I'll keep waiting... lol

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
As we all have the same problem, today i'm gonna sent an email to playmods if the gateway doesn't arrive today at my home. I ordered the gateway 8 days ago, and nothing yet. In a few 4 hours I tell you something guys. Keep in contact. ;)

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! I've just read your post. I have the same problem that you mention, I am not able to track my order. Plus I CAN'T LOG IN to Playmods!! I am able to log in from my phone, but not from my PC... So I'll keep waiting... lol

Yep, Also have a problem logging in. Works on Safari but not on Chrome and IE 11.

Fingers crossed they arrive before the update I guess...

Mufftrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered from Playmods when they had there last stock and luckily mine arrived Christmas Eve so those that haven't got there's am sure they will be arriving when the postal service gets back to normal?

Reactions: Deleted-355425

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem. I bought 1 GW on December 18 and they sent me the tracking number, but nothing appears. 9 days have passed and still the same... "No information, please check your item identifier"

Checkout what my tracking says now, this is depressing if true.... here's hoping paypal cover for flash carts.

playmods.png

Mufftrix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Checkout what my tracking says now, this is depressing if true.... here's hoping paypal cover for flash carts.

View attachment 13364

But remember Christmas post will slow stuff down? I would give it till next week maybe Monday or Tuesday to see if it comes? I know they had about 300+ carts at the beginning or when I ordered so considering there not a uproar on the forums I would hope yours will be not far away? :-)

I no I was a bit worried and I just thought I will risk it and see what happens? Unfortunately such is the nature of buying these products? So hope yours tuns up in the mail real soon!

Reactions: TimeMuffin

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But remember Christmas post will slow stuff down? I would give it till next week maybe Monday or Tuesday to see if it comes? I know they had about 300+ carts at the beginning or when I ordered so considering there not a uproar on the forums I would hope yours will be not far away? :-)

I no I was a bit worried and I just thought I will risk it and see what happens? Unfortunately such is the nature of buying these products? So hope yours tuns up in the mail real soon!

Thank you ^^

If it does eventually arrive (and that's a big if) I'll contact them through PayPal and ask for a partial refund of €25 for not using EMS as promised.

phn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What does that mean? Expired? I get the same when tacing my order. That means we won't get GW??

StarPlatinum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The site is legit, is listed on the official GW site and even run out of stock. A scammer never run out of stock....
Its clearly stated that standard airmail require up to 10 working days this means monday-friday.
With xmas this week had only 3 working days.
My GW was sent from them the 17, while 10 day are gone the real working days have been just 6.
This mean I will be lucky to get it before the year ends.
So my advice is to stop freaking out unless more than 14 working days passed since the item was sent.
Have a nice day everyone.

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What does that mean? Expired? I get the same when tacing my order. That means we won't get GW??
The site is legit, is listed on the official GW site and even run out of stock. A scammer never run out of stock....
Its clearly stated that standard airmail require up to 10 working days this means monday-friday.
With xmas this week had only 3 working days.
My GW was sent from them the 17, while 10 day are gone the real working days have been just 6.
This mean I will be lucky to get it before the year ends.
So my advice is to stop freaking out unless more than 14 working days passed since the item was sent.
Have a nice day everyone.

While that may be true, they could have easily sold more than they had in real stock. Then delay as long as possible, blame it on christmas etc etc and ship once they renew their reserves. So perhaps not scammers but that's besides the point.

Oh and I used EMS express (3-5 working days), tracking number says it's expired now....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    Time is running out for your phone!
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH
    At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in the world
    +1
    AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird: https://youtu.be/JmSqorj-EC0?si=vYqR8D7FZeO4N-TH At 1 AM, this video is the funniest thing in... +1