Hacking Have Playmods.co.uk scammed me or something?

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
They sent out my first parcel using "Priority Air Mail" even though I payed €20 extra for EMS shipping.

Then offered to send me another parcel using EMS on the condition that I refuse the second one when it does finally arrive. That way I was guaranteed delivery before Christmas.

Well they apparently dispatched that replacement order on friday and gave me tracking information but it still doesn't work. According to the tracking website it doesn't even exist....

I finally heard back from support and this is what they've said and I quote:

Hi,

Yes it seems as it’s not traceable on the tracking website.
This seems to be a problem with also other shipments I have just checked and not only with yours.

We cannot contact the post office now as they are already closed until Monday for the holidays.

As we have already provided you with the proof of dispatch with the actual receipt, you know that we are not just giving excuses.

Regards,

Playmods

Anyone else have problems with their tracking information or are they basically lying to me?

Thanks guys.

D

Deleted-355425

nope, my tracking number worked for Cyprus mail website, our equivalent to royal mail, once it leaves Cyprus you wont be able to track i any further till its comes to your door.

tmiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I bought my Card from them last Wednesday. They ship to my country last Thursday and nothing was said more.

Don't know what happen...

Gradon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine has been stuck on received at office in country of origin for like 5 days.
I'm not so impatient though, Christmas is round the corner and the Gateway update isn't even out yet.

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no problem here
Ημερομηνία και Ώρα/
Date and Time Χώρα/
Country Τοποθεσία/
Location Περιγραφή/
Description Επιπρόσθετες πληροφορίες/
Extra Information
22/12/2014 10:12:00 CYPRUS HILTON P.O. (2110) Receive item from sender/ Κατάθεση αντικειμένου από τον αποστολέα.
22/12/2014 10:44:00 CYPRUS HILTON P.O. (2110) Send item to processing point/ Αποστολή αντικειμένου προς σημείο διαχείρισης.
23/12/2014 09:23:00 CYPRUS LARNAKA AIRMAIL O/E Receive item at Office of Exchange in country of origin/ Παραλαβή αντικειμένου στο Ανταλλακτήριο Γραφείο της χώρας αποστολής.
23/12/2014 10:41:00 CYPRUS LARNAKA AIRMAIL O/E Item sent to country of destination/Αποστολή αντικειμένου στη χώρα προορισμού.

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ask them to refund the difference. Contest it with your bank if they won't. Be willing to provide full documentation.

Yeah, I think that's the best course of action. A bit ticked off but what can you do :(

Thanks for all the replies, won't be purchasing anything from them again...

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't arrive before xmas request refund. Try not to jump the gun and give them some space before sticking your dick down there throat.

spodermen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i recieved my gateway from playmods too...
no scam, this site is trusted... just wait and have patience

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
nope, my tracking number worked for Cyprus mail website, our equivalent to royal mail, once it leaves Cyprus you wont be able to track i any further till its comes to your door.

dude do you really own 5 x Vita Consoles & 5 x 3DS XL consoles 3 of which are N3DS ? why so many consoles ?

Reactions: lemanuel

TimeMuffin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i recieved my gateway from playmods too...
no scam, this site is trusted... just wait and have patience

I don't mind the waiting at all,

The fact that they've provided me with a fake tracking number that Cyprus Post have said does not exist bothers me. Plus the fact that they just told me everyone whos ordered after the 15th of december are having problems with tracking when this thread alone proves that's a complete lie.

Oh and the fact that I payed extra for faster shipping.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
They're legit. I don't see why they'd ruin their reputation so I'm sure they'll try sort it out with you after Christmas.

D

Deleted-355425

dude do you really own 5 x Vita Consoles & 5 x 3DS XL consoles 3 of which are N3DS ? why so many consoles ?

15cko6g.jpg

only because you asked and didn't call me a liar :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome