Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Separate threads for separate games is better than one thread. It's way less confusing due to the many topics about a single object. Even with pokefloods, we have one thread for AP, one for general discussion, stuff like that.

I don't think a sticky is needed for a once-a-month thing that spawns 7 threads at the most, each with their own valid discussion just because the news all came from one event.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Separate threads for separate games is better than one thread. It's way less confusing due to the many topics about a single object. Even with pokefloods, we have one thread for AP, one for general discussion, stuff like that.

I don't think a sticky is needed for a once-a-month thing that spawns 7 threads at the most, each with their own valid discussion just because the news all came from one event.
I agree with Rydian. And this is why this guy is our Content Manager
Oh you.

Reactions: nukeboy95

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I don't think a sticky would be needed it'd be nice to have a thread made for announcement events like that. I'm thinking;

A Nintendo Direct thread per Nintendo direct that sums up all the announcements into a nice little bundle, and at the end links to a thread dedicated to said announcements in their corresponding forums. It could also be put up on the front page, sort of a highlights thread like we do for E3. Would be nice looking, and a decent change from all this recent homebrew that's been spamming the front page. (Not saying there's nothing wrong with homebrew on the front page, but that's all there is now a days besides the contests.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok