Stoner_Spacely

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone!

Forgot to introduce myself sorry about that.
I go by the name Stoner_Spacely, it's because I used to smoke alot of the devils lettuce when I was younger.
But not anymore tho only the nickname stuck.

So last summer I decided to buy a Nintendo Switch to keep me entertained while traveling on a holiday.
So bassically what happend was I took it out of the box only for me to never touched it again.
After a couple of months of me not using it I felt like well why not at least study it or something?
What could go wrong? soldering directly on top of the cpu? I remembered all the super fun times we've had together... what if all goes wrong?
...I woudn't miss it for a day so I whent trough with it, and i've been using it almost daily since!

It seemed impossible at firts, It also caused many anger issues at times not gonna lie.
but when I eventually do succeed and get things up and running it brings me much happy feelings!

I ended up on here while on a quest to create a calendar type homebrew like on a smartphone since there's basically none so far.
thanks for having me!

Sincerly, Stoner

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1701272884831.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it