Hacking Harvest moon Island of Happiness glitch?

turtleman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, has anyone else experienced in HM IoH, that when you build a chicken coop, and the old guy gives you a chick to raise, that when you're asked to name him, the screen goes black and the game just freezes?

I'm running R4 v1.18

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
possibly try the YSMENU on your R4 its a little better and more reliable
smile.gif

have you trimmed the rom ??

my g/f plays this on her R4 and it plays fine with 1.18 kernel
smile.gif

@jagerstaffel if you cannot post a constructive helpful answer then don't post one at all!

turtleman asked a genuine question in the correct section of the forum so don't flame the user for having an R4!!

Just because the R4 team have ceased production on their card and has not been an update for months does not mean WE CANNOT or DO NOT HAVE TO HELP THEM!

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry. It's just that I've dealt with the same question before for that game and it's always the same thing: it's not the R4. And my reply was to the comment about the "holy crap" post, so hope I didn't offend anyone. You did note my earlier post about how this forum needs to be more friendlier, right?

Just a little advice, a better question would be to ask in a game specific thread, if such a thing exists. In my experience, it helps alot better than flash cart specific forums. In fact I sort of despise the past experiences of people posting in flash cart threads about how a game won't work and several mods going banana's....

On a side note it would be more helpful to post if you were using cheats, what kind of micro sd card is it, etc....

By the way the game works on my R4, no cheats enabled. Haven't tried cheats yet. I mean, have never tried to cheat the farm, so I never saw the need to lol...

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we're talking about glitches and bugs here...I find that Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness takes a while to react to a selection of an item. Is it just me, or is it originally intended?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1