Homebrew HANS Bypasses The New AP Check For Sky3DS Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He probably knew. There were some people a while ago who tested an unreleased copy of RegionFive for him (to see if games like Majora's Mask would work). At least one person here and on Twitter mentioned it even though nobody else would confirm it at the time

It's too late for Smea to do anything about it now even if he could. It's out there and it's not going away.

But Majora's Mask doesn't have the new Anti-Piracy check, you can play Majora's Mask in Sky3ds just fine.

Majora's Mask retail card was not compatible with Region four/region free Hax 2.1 but that has nothing to do with the new AP.

Last edited by Tony_93, , Reason: Typo fix

ringo1206

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make a video of a sky3ds card loading and playing Fire Emblem Fates - US on firmware 10.2.0-28 U.
Only if they add it to the template. And now way in hell am I updating any of my consoles

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But Majora's Mask doesn't have the new Anti-Piracy check, you can play Majora's Mask in Sky3ds just fine.

Majora's Mask retail card was not compatible with Region four/Hax 2.5 but that has nothing to do with the new AP.
It is compatible with hax 2.5.

kevman323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if some offshoot of HANS will allow the use of blocked DS flashcarts in the future.

Ricardo Toddy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I have 3ds with Capture Card and Sky3ds/Access To Hanz but, i not have a template for Zelda Tri-Force Heroes or Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and i not Like ACHHD , if someone post the Right Template i download game and try for people here now

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: