Homebrew HANS Bypasses The New AP Check For Sky3DS Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why this piracy talking all the time, its annoying to see a thread with many off topic posts With this said, if its true that you can bypass then sky3ds is alive again and can be useful for 9.3 and above.

Last edited by RaMon90,
Reactions: Deleted User

ringo1206

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did this person even get the games on the template?
cuase animal crossing hhd was on a template a first.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is the settings.zip it shows the name of games for the sky writer to user. notice how it has the Happy Home Designer JPN in it

Attachments

• template0930.zip
    157.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Setting.zip
    29.8 KB · Views: 390

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I won't get banned for making a thread. I was the one who was bitched at for my opinion.
You're truly a martyr of our generation.

Seriously though, what you did was akin to yelling at the top of your lungs "MY OPINION IS RIGHT BECAUSE I SAY SO, EVERYONE ELSE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES".
It's fine if you don't like piracy - a lot of people feel the same way, but don't shit on people who do unless you're willing to handle the backlash.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i think you have to use the right template

animal crossing HDD, only jap version was put in templates by sky3ds, and for a short time, and it was a specifc template

in somewhere in this post, ringo posted the "right" template for download

cant test myself right now... i'm working -.-

Reactions: Deleted User

BobDoleOwndU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh yeah, can't wait to see what they come up with. It's surely going to be interesting, I wonder if it'll fuck us CFW users over as well.
Or maybe they won't. With the NX on the horizon they should probably focus resources on making that system more secure instead, in my opinion.
I think O3DS CFW is pretty safe when it comes to 3DS updates. The N3DS is another story.

From what I can tell this is a troll post. No evidence was posted and everybody else that has tried has said it doesn't work. On top of that the OP is attempting to troll pirates. As always on GBAtemp, if you're going to claim something, please post evidence.

Reactions: meinhard

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God this thread is a clusterfuck, alright so people have different opinions, that's how life works, get over it, now for the actual topic. I can't say if Smealum did this on purpose or not, BUT, ninjhax 1.0 allowed CFW's and is still live on his site, so I don't think he'll take it down or patch, but who knows...

Last edited by pokemoner2500,

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope this is a real development and that the OP wasn't just inciting nonsense. I'm sure some talented people could build off of this if it's legit.

ric.

Drivin' to meme country
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I really hope this is a real development and that the OP wasn't just inciting nonsense. I'm sure some talented people could build off of this if it's legit.
There really is nothing to build from though. If this works like Ringo claims it does, all that happens is the Sky3DS spoofs a legit cart, (not correctly of course, AP is still in place), HANS grabs the data from that cart and runs it while bypassing all the security checks and whatnot. It's that simple. There's no man behind the curtain to pay attention to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [awaits for him to notice something] :blush::ha::evil: