Halo: Reach Premiere at VGA

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Rock Raiyu, Dec 7, 2009.

Dec 7, 2009
  1. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    [​IMG]

News Source: Joystiq

2. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    [​IMG] Nice!

...and when's this? [​IMG]

3. Canonbeat234

Member Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Japan
    I care about this why? Halo is just another hidden shovelware.

4. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    Halo is reaching the point where I could give less than a shit. I have never liked the games to begin with and the continual use of the franchise outside of the original trilogy just screams "We want more money!"

5. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    If there is an actually difference with the whole feel of the game, like a NEW game, not jsut some addon to the story to rip people off, then im interested.

6. Rock Raiyu
    OP

Member Rock Raiyu Clock Up

United States
    I hate Halo too. But there are still some Halo fans so I thought I'd post this.

7. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    Meh, Halo. The original Xbox game was pretty enjoyable and brought some advancements to the genre, but the other games are awful and not enjoyable at all.

8. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    I don't understand why everyone here hates Halo.

If they changed the feel of the game, it might repel away customers.

9. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    People hate Halo because it became so insanely popular and pretty much "the killer app" of all time. And it's pretty natural for even those trying to fit in to try to be non-conformist in some aspect. And since no one really knows you on forums such as this, they can feel non-conformist by saying "Boo Halo's bad!"

Well, Halo isn't my favorite game, but it's been such a groundbreaker that you have to appreciate it. It made online gaming what it is today. It made so many things in pop culture. It revolutionized FPS games. You may not like the games, but you can't say it's "hidden shovelware".

Anyway, Halo Reach looks kinda interesting. Mind you, I haven't really seen any of the trailers or stuff, so I'm not very informed about it. I'm mainly looking forward to the Star Wars premiere at the VGA's.

I couldn't give two shits about the awards. At pretty much every award show that isn't the Grammys, Oscars, Golden Globes, etc, prizes aren't based on critics but basically whoever attends. You're not going to give an award to someone who didn't come. Well, I don't know how big the VGA's are. Sure, it's the only real video game award ceremony that comes to mind, but the only real important video game awards are those given by big name reviewers like IGN or Famitsu. Yes, even Famitsu.