NULL

Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Discussion in 'Other Consoles & Oldies' started by Cluster, Jan 7, 2017.

1. omegadelta

omegadelta Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    A little late to answer, but by default the attract music is off in X-Men COTA. You need to go into the in-game Test Menu and go to Configuration > System > Demo Sound and flip it to 'on'.

2. Spottedfeather

Spottedfeather GBAtemp Regular

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    You mean the menu you get when you hit select and start ?

Nope. I just looked and there IS no in game test menu. Therefore, I can't go to any configuration - system - demo sound option like you suggest. Any other ideas ?

Last edited by Spottedfeather, Apr 8, 2019
  3. omegadelta

omegadelta Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Canada
    I'm using RetroArch Xtreme 1.75 w/ fba2018 so the following instructions may be slightly different depending on your core setup:

Fire up X-Men, then dip back to the RetroArch menu. Under Options section there is an option labelled "diagnostic input" (it is the last option in my setup) which is disabled. Flip it on by choosing one of the available controller input triggers (I went with hold start) then resume the game. When in game, do the input you chose (ex: hold down the start button) and the test menu will come up. Change the settings you need to your preference.

Last edited by omegadelta, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Spottedfeather

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    I don't know that that's an option, but I'll check later on tonight and let you know.

5. Spottedfeather

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Nope. I'm checking right now. And there is nothing like what you say. In options, all there is is CPU Speed Overclock and Controls. I checked every single menu and there is nothing that says diagnostic input.

Thanks for trying to help, though. It's not a big thing, really, I just miss the attract audio. The game plays just fine.

6. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Jan 17, 2013
    Mexico
    I am looking for the patches that are applied to EarthBound in an original SNES Mini dump.
    Can someone send me the patch file, please?
    I want to reverse engineer the changes done to it for romhacking documentation.

7. Magnus87

Magnus87 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 28, 2013
    Argentina
    -Edited- wrong Post

8. Spottedfeather

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Just dropped by to see if anyone knows how to get the attract music going for X-Men children of the atom. The game audio plays just fine, but the intro music is gone.

9. MatioMania

MatioMania GBAtemp Regular

Apr 18, 2011
    United States
    I have hakchi v3.5.3

I got my Games working on my NES Classic

But, not my SNES Classic

I can't get Genesis Plus GX working on my SNES Classic, It works on my NES Classic ..I'm flashing the Custom Kernel, Installed the Core

Nothing

I'm gettiing C7 Error's on the Any Genesis Game I Select, and yes I have Game path as "/bin/genesis-plus-gx "

Here my steps

1. Add Games
    2. Flash Custom Kernel
    3. Install Cores
    4. Synchronize Games

I have Flashed, Unistalled,Re-Flashed..Same thing I'm doing this like 10 times, trying to get it to work on my SNES Classic

I don't really ask for help, cause I look & figure stuff out, But I'm at a lost here

10. Liriel

Liriel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 26, 2017
    Germany
    Please a trials of mana Cover now!

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

Last edited by Liriel, Jun 12, 2019
  11. Liriel

Liriel GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 26, 2017
    Germany
    Mmh i can run trails of mana through retroar h with snes9x 2016 and 2018.
    But the Text is blurry.
    On canoe it Was preset 1610 but that doesnt work on retroarch.
    How Do i get the high res Mode activate in retroarch?

Gesendet von meinem Huawei P10 mit Tapatalk

NULL