Trophies
XP
Country
India
lmao so i made a mistake and so did you hahaha
rofl.gif
guess our error crossed each other's out
tongue.gif

@RolandHazoto I finally managed to download the .net framework and just like you said it works now no problemo.. thanks a lot for the help..

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So me and a friend of mine were talking it over, and I have put some 70+ hours (that's just the ones I can roughly recall and estimate, god knows how many in between) into this hack and I look forward to doing the same in my planned upcoming HG/SS hack! So to help me better test the upcoming hacks (and further test this one) I have added a donation button to my sig. Any funds recieved via this method shall be used towards purchasing a decent flash cart and a DS so I do not have to go through the nightmare testing I just went through with no$gba!

(don't know if I mentioned on this site but, at one point I had the hack working on no$ and thankfully I had a friend test cuz it did not work on flashcarts! I need to be sure this does not happen again in future releases of this hack and definitely not in HG/SS as that will be a much bigger project!)

So if anyone wishes to contribute please feel free! (as mentioned in an earlier post, if everyone contributed $1 I'd have more than enough..)

kidisnice87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you can just get a job like the rest of us. Nobody is gonna pay for you to get a DS. We aren't helping anything worthwhile, this is just you being broke and asking for a handout to buy a DS. GET A JOB

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kidisnice87 said:
Or you can just get a job like the rest of us. Nobody is gonna pay for you to get a DS. We aren't helping anything worthwhile, this is just you being broke and asking for a handout to buy a DS. GET A JOB
Wow, way to go flamer! If you paid any attention to this thread at all or any of my hack threads on any site you would know that I have a job and got into a car accident last friday and now have to use every penny I have to pay my rent and pay for the loan on my car! I've given a lot of my time into making this hack and I am opening a chance for the community to give back, that is all.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
RolandHazoto said:
So me and a friend of mine were talking it over, and I have put some 70+ hours (that's just the ones I can roughly recall and estimate, god knows how many in between) into this hack and I look forward to doing the same in my planned upcoming HG/SS hack! So to help me better test the upcoming hacks (and further test this one) I have added a donation button to my sig. Any funds recieved via this method shall be used towards purchasing a decent flash cart and a DS so I do not have to go through the nightmare testing I just went through with no$gba!

(don't know if I mentioned on this site but, at one point I had the hack working on no$ and thankfully I had a friend test cuz it did not work on flashcarts! I need to be sure this does not happen again in future releases of this hack and definitely not in HG/SS as that will be a much bigger project!)

So if anyone wishes to contribute please feel free! (as mentioned in an earlier post, if everyone contributed $1 I'd have more than enough..)
Just a question. Are you going to be hacking the japanese version or the english version of hg/ss?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
kwartel said:
I can't get on the first post of this topic, because of MALWARE
(says Google Chrome)
google chrome does that a lot.... it said the forum i've been on for 4+years was covered in mallware, turns out it was some guys siggy which was totally harmless.

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There was a mistake with Rotom's Forms, I have now corrected it. Please re-download the new version in order to use Rotom's forms. The GBAtemp links are not working at the moment due to the system not letting me overwrite my files with the new ones but all mirror's should work fine.

awed

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I can't play the ROM after patching it, It just freezes on a white screen after I start the game up. I'm using an EZflash V flashcart.
Is there any way to solve this problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had this problem with the newest version? (realized as he read the post that it was never tested on flashcarts...)

For the time being trying repatching. if you are using the gui version try the non-gui version and vice versa.
EDIT: just had it tested, it works fine on carts...

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for those that have gotten AR to work.... how? cause before it was 128... now its not, meaning that it isn't recognized...

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was playing the old prefect platinum (was it beta 6?) and it worked great for me, what was best was that it kept the 128 size, making easy use for cheats, or at least, cheats for stanard platinum were detected for it.

I lost that file, so I tried the new one and I am disappointed! it doesn't work like the other one did! no detecting cheats! does anyone have the older game that they could give me a copy too or a new game with the working 128 filesize cheat detection, walking thru walls is a time saver and this game is the best out of any hacks out there.

Edit: I found a beta 2 around here so I'm going to do that again... its just better, whats wrong with this one? the in game trades don't work or something?

Roland, why did you switch patcher programs?

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well there is a possibility that the hack you are using changes the id of the game if that is the case then it won't detect the cheats.. I have had problems like this in the HGSS version too so before you go thru the process of waiting for some1 to send you the old version I'd suggest you first chech the game id of the present perfect platinum you are playing..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol