RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
I was playing the old prefect platinum (was it beta 6?) and it worked great for me, what was best was that it kept the 128 size, making easy use for cheats, or at least, cheats for stanard platinum were detected for it.

I lost that file, so I tried the new one and I am disappointed! it doesn't work like the other one did! no detecting cheats! does anyone have the older game that they could give me a copy too or a new game with the working 128 filesize cheat detection, walking thru walls is a time saver and this game is the best out of any hacks out there.

Edit: I found a beta 2 around here so I'm going to do that again... its just better, whats wrong with this one? the in game trades don't work or something?

Roland, why did you switch patcher programs?
The old versions the in-game trades did not work and none of the nintendo events work so you never could get all 493. And I already told you, switching patchers did not change the size, it was one of the tools I used. As for while I actually switched, it was necessary cuz Tsukuyomi uses a lazy patching method and can cause an incomplete patch, while this was fine with my original hacks, it was not a risk that could be taken with the new ones (especially since I added content in, changing offsets and sizes) You are the only one that has had any issue with cheats not working, perhaps it is a user error.

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unreal! like hot devil said, the newer patches switched the ID, therefore no detection in the cheats, so I was the only one who couldn't get it working? ahh, bu people probably had to manually switch the ID from the older game to the newer PPPV patch.

cause everytime I patch the new ones (using the GUI version- the other one is indeed tricky) I get the "103MB" file, therefore switching IDs, therefore, no cheat detection. What did other people do about this? (for those who care about the cheats)

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
unreal! like hot devil said, the newer patches switched the ID, therefore no detection in the cheats, so I was the only one who couldn't get it working? ahh, bu people probably had to manually switch the ID from the older game to the newer PPPV patch.

cause everytime I patch the new ones (using the GUI version- the other one is indeed tricky) I get the "103MB" file, therefore switching IDs, therefore, no cheat detection. What did other people do about this? (for those who care about the cheats)
No ID's should have been changed at all... I honestly don't know why you are having issues. And like I said you can always play on no$gba if you really feel the need to cheat that bad...

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
well if you are using r4ds or if other flash carts allows you to use cheats edited in r4cce then i'd suggest downloading the R4CCE from yasu's site(sorry he doesn't allow people to give direct download links,however you can check out his site http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/) and then manually edit the game id in the cheat database with the id of your PPPV (patched one) and then it will work without any problem (this is only for those interested in the cheats and whose cheats seemed to have been disabled)

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have R4CCE... great program... execpt I'm not sure how to get an ID on a game for this program... oh yeah, I get the big cheat list here, which comes with them, and I know the OLD CCE has an ID detector but, does R4CCE have one as well?

what the hell? why do I have to go to a great extent- am I the only one here who is actually plaything this thing on an actual DS? someone buy this hacker a DS and a cyclo or something!

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
sorry for the late reply, i'm at office right now, just came back(had to go out for work).BTW if you're talking bout the R4CCE from yasu you have to click on the "....." next to the original ID of the game in the database then you get an option to select the directory where you've saved your patched Platinum ROM and once you select it it automatically updates it..Hope this helps(M a big cheater coz i normally don't get much time to play a game leisurely hehe).

oze86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey again.

Just wondering how to go about getting: Mew, Mewtwo, Celebi, Regis etc etc.

Or are they just wandering around the world somewhere? And do they flee?

Cheers.

spm12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question... this hack/patch would be able to run on a r3 ds real? lol
yaynds.gif

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, I`ve gotten the newer hack to work.... but I`m noticing that battle videos are not saving online... why is this?

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey are you sure you added all the pokemon in? ive been runing around the starting area where you can catch all 4 generations of starting pokemons, and have encountered every starting pokemon except charmander, is the encounter rate for that pokemon just very very low, or did you accidentally forgot it? im not too sure on the hacking process, but i just thought i ask, since it seems odd that zero charmanders shows up. anyways great hack!

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh yeah, he is, i just found one, but damn the encounter rate us low, 5 hours of playing only encountered 1 charmander, but yeah its in there, anyways, thanks for the fast response, and good job on the hack!

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say, the encounter rates really do seem to be random in some cases... Charmander should have a higher encounter rate than say a Ho-oh or Lugia (or any legendary for that matter) and there is times where you can run into a streak of legendaries but nothing else in the area... Can't really do anything bout it generally... Perhaps in the HG/SS hack that will change but it seems unlikely...

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you ever make a faq on where to catch which pokemons for this hack, if so can you tell me where i can take a look at it, if not, then no big deal, ill just wing it, thanks

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as I've said on my other 2 forums (I know most people just stick to here so it's cool) I have not made one, my partner Mushen is working on one but we both have life that tends to intervene, I actually never have the time and he rarely does but it is in progress... (This may change/be put on hold with the fact that we have our HG/SS hack to start in due time) In the meantime, if you have any specific ones that you are interested in, just ask, but please keep it with in reason (3 or so, not like a 20 pokémon list)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    @SylverReZ Never heard of tiger crust. What is it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Its known as tiger bread, also known as dutch crust.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's fuggin gooooood
    +1
    I mean. Whats different about it?
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I mean. Whats different about it?