espoir123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me, 3ds marks the end of piracy. Piracy was not great before but now it's a subject that the preoccupation dévellopeurs. I mean is that the anti-piracy systems were not hard fissurer. to 'Today the drm are thought to fight against hackers, the real challenge begins for you! That is to say that all systems can be cracked, it's true .... but it's so hard that it lost 99%.
Now imagine that you have successfully hacked the 3ds you will have the justice behind you, so for me, piracy is now finished!

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he's saying that hacking is pretty much done because consoles have become too difficult to hack, and if they do get hacked, companies (like Sony) go apeshit and slam you with lawsuits from every which way.

espoir123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pour moi , la 3ds marque la fin du piratage .Le piratage n'était pas énorme avant mais maintenant c'est un sujet qui préocupe les dévellopeurs.Ce que je veux dire , c'est que les systèmes anti piratage n'étaient pas durs à fissurer.Aujourd'hui les drm sont pensés pour lutter contre les hackers , le vrai défi commence pour vous ! C'est bien de dire que tout les systèmes peuvent être fissurer , c'est vrai ....mais c'est tellement dur que c'est à 99% perdu.
Maintenant , imaginez que vous avez réussi à piraté la 3ds , vous aurez la justice derrière vous , donc pour moi , aujourd'hui le piratage est finit !

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted-236924

Aujourd'hui les drm sont pensés pour lutter contre les hackers
French: Mais aussi pour affecter négativement ceux qui achètent et/ou téléchargent le jeu légalement.
English: But it also negatively affects those who legally buy and/or download the game.

Translation of original post:
In my opinion, the 3DS marks the end of piracy. In the past, piracy wasn't that widespread, but these days it's a subject that game developers care about.
What I mean is that the Anti-Piracy wasn't hard to crack. Today, the DRM are made to fight against hackers. The real challenge is starting.
Indeed, you can say that every system can be cracked, that's true... But it's so hard to do nowadays that it's a 99% lost cause.
Right now, imagine that you successfully hacked the 3DS, you'd have lawsuits against you. Therefore, for me, piracy is done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.