Gaming Gyakuten Saiban 2 release

samred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
G6 Lite: White screen startup with the normal upload, but it works fine with safe mode + trim.

And as far as waiting to release in the States, Capcom has its Christmas load pretty full with a new Castlevania game; throwing another title on the market on top of Yoshi's Island 2, Final Fantasy III and other DS competition might've seemed like a bad promotional move for a game with limited replay value. On the other hand, it's a shoe-in for top reviews and less competition in the Spring. Hell, if Capcom were really smart, they'd wait until at least February to release the new Phoenix here.

Hypnotoad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WRG just released it. Run free leechers!

rofl2.gif
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif
laugh.gif
rofl2.gif

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you having fun at trying to make release groups look bad? Let's see you do any release at all.

As much as I see, all you're doing is sit, wait and whine that its not going fast enough for you.

Just order the game and dump it yourself if its that much of a problem. You're not paying a cent for the game, and yet you whine.

Sorry, but you fail.

EDIT : By the way, that was against the OP that was still whining in the 3rd page of this thread. Dunno why but my cache apparently pointed me to his post as the last one when I clicked a link, so it kinda irked me that he was still whining 2 days later

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
SPOILER

What is the contradiction I'm meant to point out in Lotta Hart's second picture in the second episode? I've been stuck on this for a couple of hours now, I am meant to prove it's not Maya, but just can't see how. I've tried clicking all over the pic! Any ideas?

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Hmm, thanks, I suppose I have to do more examining then, although I was sure I already examined everything at least twice. This game seems a bit more difficult than the first one so far. The puzzles don't seem as intuitive or logical.

EDIT: Finally getting this sorted now!

Neil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.last.fm
XP
Country
Getting more into this now...it was good timing for me, as I only just finished the first one a few nights ago. Such a great series of games, really, original and involving. One of the best aspects of the Phoenix Wright titles are the characters you meet, and GS2 seems to have some crackers popping up who are provoking some amusing reactions from Phoenix. It's a joy to watch stories unfolding, to see actual character development taking place... Another great aspect is the way there's a thread running through the stories, joining them all up. Well, at least there was in the first one, and I'm sure this will be the same.

The only disappointment is that the same graphics are being used, it would have been nice if things had been spruced up a bit. Obviously one of the strengths of Phoenix Wright is that it doesn't rely on graphical whizz-bangs, but there's still no need to be slack in this department.

Nice to see some developments in terms of what you can do, I really enjoyed the new skills you learnt as as the first game progressed.

There are definintely people from the first game I want to catch up with, too...

Great stuff.

EDIT: I cannot wait to see Moe in court!

And thanks to the release groups for getting this out, particularly in light of all the ungrateful and needless bitching.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...