Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Was wondering if progress has been made.
tongue.gif

kcaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The project is still sort of alive. I'll be busy until January at least so don't expect any progress to be made. I need all the English descriptions of the evidence in PW3 so Maverick, if you could provide me with the descriptions, that would help greatly.

Also, at Superjay45's request, I'm uploading the tools I'm using. So here they are: http://www.mediafire.com/?lanlb1au4qnwtxh

They are virtually the same as the one's cocomonk has been using with the following changes:
1. Included in the kztools folder are some Python scripts and a C program used for converting PWSE scripts into CC3's format. There's also a tool that automatically fixes overflow issues by splitting files and inserting the necessary pointers. The tools are not particularly well documented, but the source files are included.
2. I've modified the extractall and hackall scripts since I'm using a Linux machine.
3. There's a file with my hacking notes. I don't think they're particularly enlightening but it might help.

The scripts are not included (they're 23 mb alone). If you really really want them, pm me.

Reactions: 1 person

JasinTizzard

Trophies
XP
thank you so much for this
PW is the perfect game to play on my new andorid tablet
its a lower end one
so it doesnt support multi touch, and i cant think of a time you'd need to touch 2 buttons on a PW game

jormilos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i realized in case 1, not the introduction case, that the game repeats when you examine the statue of Ami. It will go through to the point where maya talks about cutting someone and Phoenix asks why she was eyeing him, to the point where Phoenix asks about the sword the statues holding. it loops infinitely after that.

Partyoverhere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i realized in case 1, not the introduction case, that the game repeats when you examine the statue of Ami. It will go through to the point where maya talks about cutting someone and Phoenix asks why she was eyeing him, to the point where Phoenix asks about the sword the statues holding. it loops infinitely after that.

That's an emulator problem. Are you playing this on a handheld device? Sometimes these problems occur. But don't worry I got your back.
www.megaupload.com/?d=PNOMRMD9
Download this save file and put it in your rom folder, rename it to your rom and delete the previous .sav file or just make a backup of the old one.
In this SAV file, the conversation is done and stay away from clicking the statue again.

Partyoverhere

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This patch is extremely buggy.
Case 2's courtroom, was bugged and didn't let me finish it.
Case 3's Kitchen is also bugged. I need to acquire a green bottle but the conversation just loops, presenting items to the old man just loops the conversation too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock