YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so i've just started playing GH5 on my wii, got 100% on a few songs and it gave me 6 star ratings
wink.gif

but my question is, do you get 6 star from points or from 100%s? IMO i think that you get them through points, because i've just 100%ed the rest of the songs in the first section of career and still watchtower and in my place are only 5 gold stars rather than 6 gold stars...

wonder if scorehero has anything on this yet? anyone get any info for me? i hate having an incomplete GH game lol

thanks guys

~De arimasu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Stars are given based on your average multiplier at the end of the song. Occasionally there may be too little notes to get a high enough multiplier, I remember a few songs on WT you could get a 4* Full Combo on the low difficulties.

I don't have GH5 yet so I could be completely wrong though
tongue.gif

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yeah, you can get a 6 star rating for the song and 3 stars for the challenge.

so thats 9 stars over all, but i'm just talking about the 6 stars you get for playing well, not for the challenges.

this is me and a mate doing song 2 by blur, the first song and getting a 6 star rating, but the multiplier for us both is only 4.485

i dont know how the youtube qoute thing works still lol so heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSLX7ZNsIE0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google