Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wackedfoo said:
^wow, i guess it was. i named the folder "RZDE0" instead of "RZDE". i was pretty much trying to fix everything but that too. christ.

wink.gif
glad to hear you figured it out.

jourdy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OH MY IT WORKED!
Funny thing is, I never changed anything.

I got a faulty copy of TP that takes forever to load.
I burned a new copy, and voila! It worked!

Thanks so much guys.

EasierToRun09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had to sign up for this site just so I could reply to this thread and say how amazingly awesome the OP is, at first it didn't work (I accidentally named a file data.bin.bin) but after it did, wow. Thank you so much!

flo1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey guys, i want to play wiiware games on my modded Wii (not online). is there any way i could avoid using the TP hack? you know, like just burn the games on dvd's or something? the reason is that i have no SD card. isn't there like an installer disk that will install the channel and/or the game?

cuber3

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Everything works fine, but I made a mistake and accidentally added too many games.
All my blocks are full and I've removed a lot of stuff but it keeps showing 0 blocks free.
I can't do anything since I keep getting sent to the memory settings to remove things.
I know just removing the wads from the memory screen isn't good enough, but I can't get back into twilight princess because I'm out of memory, so I can't remove the wads.

Please help me, what can I do about this?
Is there any way to completely reset your Wii's memory?
Or anything else?

EDIT: Never mind, I formatted my Wii in the settings, everything is back to normal
smile.gif

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
cuber3 said:
Everything works fine, but I made a mistake and accidentally added too many games.
All my blocks are full and I've removed a lot of stuff but it keeps showing 0 blocks free.
I can't do anything since I keep getting sent to the memory settings to remove things.
I know just removing the wads from the memory screen isn't good enough, but I can't get back into twilight princess because I'm out of memory, so I can't remove the wads.

Please help me, what can I do about this?
Is there any way to completely reset your Wii's memory?
Or anything else?

EDIT: Never mind, I formatted my Wii in the settings, everything is back to normal
smile.gif

Yeah, that happened to me too, although I didn't format. If you just kept deleting stuff, it would eventually show positive blocks again.

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me?

everytime i try to run the program and try to install something it just displays a bunch of symbols...

anyone had this problem and fixed it?

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
flo1983 said:
hey guys, i want to play wiiware games on my modded Wii (not online). is there any way i could avoid using the TP hack? you know, like just burn the games on dvd's or something? the reason is that i have no SD card. isn't there like an installer disk that will install the channel and/or the game?

I believe if you convert the ELF to a DOL you can then burn it to a DVD, but I've never used it that way. It's just a hell of a lot easier to get a SD card and use that, especially since new games come out all the time, so you're not continually wasting DVDs.

bmaster77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this at the end of the codes:

FAT_ReadFile(boot.elf) failed with error -1
ss No elf image at address 980100000
Dol image detected?
loading binary file...

Then i can't go any further.

Please help.

maximm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, lets get this straight as it has not been asked in the thread yet.

- Can you move the installed VC-games from the 512MB internal memory of the Wii to a SD-card, or can you only install VC-games on the internal memory, and when it gets full no more games can be installed. With installed i mean "hacked" in with the wad-installer.

Thanks

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shpidah said:
What happens if you install more wads than you have space for??

Also- does it really matter if I just delete the channel instead of running the wad installer?

you run out of space and the wads will stop installing.

If nintendo starts banning people or the trigger for IOS37 comes then yes it does matter

zabikt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
maximm said:
- Can you move the installed VC-games from the 512MB internal memory of the Wii to a SD-card
Yes, you can. VC games, once installed, later are same like VC games downloaded from Nintendo. You can copy games to SD card and later back to your console, but similar like original games to YOUR console only, because during installing games are partially encrypted using your console code.

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not getting the numbers and symbols when I talk to the guy or walk back. The game just freezes. Should I just let it stay on that screen or am I doing something wrong?

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The crash and display should be nearly instantaneous. You have played the game at least once, and installed the correct TPH save file compared to your version of TP?

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were 2 twilight hack saves for NTSC, which one was I supposed to use? I copied over the one that ended in 2 instead of the one that ended in 0. I'll try out the other save to see what happens.

*edit*

It seems I was using the wrong save file. Got the hack to work. Thanks for the Guide and replies.

lmaster123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The_Super_Inframan said:
thanks for the guide!
smile.gif

i'm new to this twilight hack stuff (just got zelda yesterday) and i have problem.

i made everything as described in the guide but after the hack "starts" i get never to the point where it says i should reset the console.

the hacks starts, all the stuff about accessing the SD card appears on the screen, and it says that the boot.elf is found. but after that i get only this

wiivc478.jpg

maybe i just haven't waited long enough but it doesn't seem to do annything at that point...

I have the same problem. The TP exploit starts and I see it loading however those numbers go on and on and on. I've played TP once and deleted the save just as described. Only thing I have one the SD card is the boot.elf and the private folder. I've tried both rzde0 and rzde2 and either seem to work. With rzde0 I get the continuous display of numbers like this user. With rzde2, TP locks as I'm talking to the guy? Any help would be appreciated. I have formatted the SD as well as tried two different cards with same results.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into