Guide to installing VC games

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by auroreon, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Febi

Febi Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 13, 2009
    Senegal
    HI, thank you so much for the step by step guide.

I really managed to make use of the Homebrew channel which was already installed in my console. I did all the steps in using this channel to install the Super Mario World VC game. Everything was perfect and i could see the game sitting on my Menu but the problem was, once i start the game there is an error message saying "This channel can't be used"

Is there something i missed out or was there more steps to do for this particuloar game?

Please advise as i really took many many days to upload and also to understand and get it into my console.

Thank you

2. shadoxXx

shadoxXx Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 10, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Did anyone say pirate?

3. ALLSPARK

ALLSPARK Member

Newcomer
    Apr 14, 2009
    Sydney
    Hey I Have Wiikey 2 on Pal Wii What the Guide for Installing VC Games with chip Wii If someone can Help Thank
    And No i'm Not Going To use Twilight Hack Way Thank

4. jessereb

jessereb Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2012
    United States
    Hi All

Please help i have softmoded my wii 2 years ago, and have tried to install wads but keep getting errors. I receive a -4100 error every time! Please help! Thanks

5. SwaGoat

SwaGoat GBAtemp Regular

Dec 18, 2015
    Greece
    So I'm just posting this before I try it (again,because i've already tried it by any youtube guide i found) what if it says ''Can't use this channel''?

*Edit*:Thanks for this step by step tutorial :D

Last edited by SwaGoat, Feb 15, 2016
  6. nonstopski

nonstopski Member

Newcomer
    Apr 24, 2017
    United States
    Is this twilight hack still needed? I'm very stuck trying to figure out how to deal with an error code when I try to install WADs.