• Start date
  • Views 192,486
  • Replies 166

Supamanu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if i install the wads, can i then delete the installer and stuff or is the installer file just located on the sd card?

ukgun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all help needed
I followed the guid to the letter but cant get anything to display on the sd card...I tested things by copying my backed up data.bin and got my saved games so I think the sd card and dir stucture are ok also I tried all 4 zelda hack files but still sd card not showing anything
I have a pal wii with the latest wiinja delux chip

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ukgun said:
Hi all help needed
I followed the guid to the letter but cant get anything to display on the sd card...I tested things by copying my backed up data.bin and got my saved games so I think the sd card and dir stucture are ok also I tried all 4 zelda hack files but still sd card not showing anything
I have a pal wii with the latest wiinja delux chip

If you have a PAL Wii, you likely have the PAL Zelda, which means you use the rzdp.bin file, which you MUST rename to data.bin in order for it to show up in the Wii's Save Management menu.

ukgun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you for your reply ...I did rename this pal file to data.bin but it just will not show up...also I used a different sd card but no joy

ukgun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
~De arimasu said:
I had the same problem.

I renamed the file data (that's without the .bin at the end) and it showed up :/

Thank you very much naming the file just data and not data.bin as the guide says worked

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The reason is not because the guide is wrong, but you have your extensions hidden in Windows.

In any folder in Windows:

Tools -> Folder Options
View Tab
Uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types"

~De arimasu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It doesn't mean you make a folder called private/wii/title/RZDx/

It means you make a folder called RZDx which is in the title folder which is in the wii folder which is in the private folder...

AXBAXMIT3000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im having trouble getting the "wiibrew" folder onto the sd card when i go into data management on the wii.i created folders private/wii/title/RZDP(its a pal console and game) and renamed the RZDP file in the twilight hack to data.bin and put it in the folder.
its twilight-hack-v0.1-alpha2 if that makes a diference

A

auroreon

OP
Updated to use the Wad Manager instead of the Wad Installer and Uninstaller.
Also added a guide to installing the Homebrew Channel, and how to Install VC Games using the Homebrew Channel.

EDIT: Thanks Praetor192, fixed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night